resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/07/2006 6:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Schutt
    There is no need to check your email, Mario, this is the real me you can tell because Will Schutt is a lying sack of ****. I'm big on lying, not particularly in person but especially on the internet. You know that.

I only posted to address a couple of points that I felt needed to be cleared up. I thought everyone would believe me beacuse I'm used to places like Aikiweb where bullshit is rampant. I'm not really keen on discussing the details of a private matter on a public forum because then you could tell I'm bullshido. However, I will post to correct what I know is true.

Of course "the truth" lies somewhere in between our two points of view. That is a given for almost any situation and there is something that can be done but I'm going back to Aikiweb. Everyone is free to post whatever they wish and no one is trying to control or limit that unless you are a student of mine.

I have moved on and am continuing to train as best I can. I hope you can do better than me and the Jiyushinkai.
    I fixed that for you. You have not given proof to me that you are Will Schutt however your posts are entertaining me.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    3/07/2006 6:03pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DIC = Dreaded Internet Challenge.

Posted On:
    3/07/2006 6:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiyushinkai Aikibudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We do ask new students to pay for three months in advance, but there is no contract. We did ask you to write letters of apology and take responsibility for your words and actions, but you were never "ordered" to do anything.

You may continue to believe I am not who I say I am and that there is some conspiracy against you if that makes things easier. Good luck in your endeavors.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 12:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Payment of three months in advance does constitute a "contract" just to be technical. Depending on how much it is in the jurisdiction/state, it may or may not be required to be in writing. Blah . . . blah . . . FYI. . . .

Carl Rogers was a piss-poor psychologist, and his technique makes for piss-poor discussion.

"I hear you telling me that you want to rip my ass out with a spatula. How does that make you feel?"

As for whether or not he has "taken responsibility for his posts"--he has. He refused to apologize/retract them as was required. He has moved on rather than do the same. Be that as it may, the bottom line is Mr. Jones has left the school, posters and potential students are free to evaluate the rebuttals such as they are, and that is that.

--J.D.

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 12:57am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or to break it down.

A "if you pay for three months in advance, you get to take classes here."
    B "I agree, Here is my the three months worth of cash, (consideration)

This is offer and acceptance, with consideration. It is an oral contract as verses a written contract.

Is it legally enforceable? Certainly under normal circumstances if B was only allowed one month of lessons, he could sue for the difference.

Doctor X is correct.

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 1:22am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Or to break it down.

A "if you pay for three months in advance, you get to take classes here."
    B "I agree, Here is my the three months worth of cash, (consideration)

This is offer and acceptance, with consideration. It is an oral contract as verses a written contract.

Is it legally enforceable? Certainly under normal circumstances if B was only allowed one month of lessons, he could sue for the difference.

Doctor X is correct.
    Hah. We went over this doctrine last week in class.

Though at the risk of being disciplined for practicing law while I'm in school, I'll limit my comments to this.
    --
    L.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Schutt
    We did ask you to write letters of apology and take responsibility for your words and actions, but you were never "ordered" to do anything.
    Ah, I see.

You had no business telling anyone to "take responsibility" for his actions, in writing or not, as long as such a person was not falsely speaking on behalf of your or your school.

In fact, Mr. Jones took responsibility for his own actions, by upholding everything he said and refusing to apologize for something he thought did not warrant an apology.

Supporting your opinions is a huge part of "taking responsibility", Mr. Schutt.

As a matter of fact, what you did was condescending and disrespectful, Mr. Schutt. I do not know the whole story, but I do know adults do not induce one another to apologize for something.

An adult will try to CONVINCE another adult of the wrongness of his or her actions. But just asking someone to write letters of apology, well, that is done to children. When done to an adult, by taking advantage of a social or economic advantage, it is called bullying.

Kindly leave the premises.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 4:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Ah, I see.

You had no business telling anyone to "take responsibility" for his actions, in writing or not, as long as such a person was not falsely speaking on behalf of your or your school.

In fact, Mr. Jones took responsibility for his own actions, by upholding everything he said and refusing to apologize for something he thought did not warrant an apology.

Supporting your opinions is a huge part of "taking responsibility", Mr. Schutt.

As a matter of fact, what you did was condescending and disrespectful, Mr. Schutt. I do not know the whole story, but I do know adults do not induce one another to apologize for something.

An adult will try to CONVINCE another adult of the wrongness of his or her actions. But just asking someone to write letters of apology, well, that is done to children. When done to an adult, by taking advantage of a social or economic advantage, it is called bullying.

Kindly leave the premises.
    Ahhh I see part Two...Are you the father of the dumbass in question, and hence paid his dues for the Dojo ? The same dumbass who lied about his age in order to mislead folks about his experiance? The same dumbass badmouthed his dojo, was asked to leave, and then came here to continue the bad mouthing session? The same dumbass who mouthed off to some of the folks here including a former member of his Dojo? And you call yourself an Adult? Your title suggests that you are a lawyer, and perhaps you retain some small modicum of actual intelligence.

Allow me to let me sum up your post with one well known description...

Stupid is as stupid does...

William Hazen

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 4:25pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey, arlington is not to far away from dallas, you should check out the school i go to. good stand-up techniques and solid grappling instruction
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast