Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 2:54pm

Style: grab & elbow the head

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my posts on the internet got me banned from sayoc events and seminars:qgaraduat

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Schutt
    As for our training methods, please see http://www.jiyushinkai.org for more information. I understand Bullshido's general attitude towards aikido and share some of those same sentiments.

Well, while you're here, would you mind telling me if that woman is

A) Erotically massaging that man's antecubital fossa.
    B) Terrible, just terrible at giving high-fives
    C) Trying to churn his arm into butter
    D) Re-enacting that scene from The Miracle Worker where Helen Keller tries to pin a fully-resisting opponent.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Also, could you explain to me why you'd go for the armbar from here when your conscience is screaming "reverse omoplata"?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 7:32pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reverse omoplatas aren't very spiritual Boyd.

You should know that.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 7:51pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? You never see the face of god in some poor bozo's creaking joints?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 8:25pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen people scream for their respective deities if they didn't tap out in time or someone put the sub way too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 9:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Schutt
    I'm not the head of any organization, but I'm not a drone, either. I am one of the instructors of the dojo in question (http://www.jitakyoei.com). I am posting to clear up a couple of points.

Mr. Jones was never a member of Jiyushinkai. Mr. Jones was a member of our dojo for about 4 months. Mr. Jones was not banned from the dojo because of postings on Aikiweb. He was also never "ordered" to do anything. There were many reasons he is no longer a member, but it ultimately comes down to the fact that we were not compatible.

Mr. Jones did not have to sign any contract. There was no refund necessary as he was asked to leave before he was charged for the then-current month's dues. If any refund was due, we would gladly have given it to Mr. Jones's father, as that is who was paying the dues.

As for our training methods, please see http://www.jiyushinkai.org for more information. I understand Bullshido's general attitude towards aikido and share some of those same sentiments.

I am sorry that his feelings were hurt when this came about, but I sincerely hope that he finds something that suits him better and wish him the best of luck.
    Okay I'm calling bullshit right now. I know that you came online again and looked at this thread and I specifically asked you to email me to confirm that you are Will Schutt. Until you do I'm going to just assume you are someone from the dojo who knew what was going on and just wants to agitate me.
    However if you are Will Schutt I have something to say. That half ass **** you pulled on Aikiweb isn't going to cut it here.
    The devil is in the details
    Remember that ****? Well you just can't say some **** and expect everyone to believe you and not answer peoples questions when they question what you just said. When someone ask you questions about your actions you answer to your fullest ability. Now you can choose to answer this but I'm not gonna take you seriously until I see something in my mail box. Will knew my email address.

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:14pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Okay I'm calling bullshit right now. I know that you came online again and looked at this thread and I specifically asked you to email me to confirm that you are Will Schutt. Until you do I'm going to just assume you are someone from the dojo who knew what was going on and just wants to agitate me.
    However if you are Will Schutt I have something to say. That half ass **** you pulled on Aikiweb isn't going to cut it here. Remember that ****? Well you just can't say some **** and expect everyone to believe you and not answer peoples questions when they question what you just said. When someone ask you questions about your actions you answer to your fullest ability. Now you can choose to answer this but I'm not gonna take you seriously until I see something in my mail box. Will knew my email address.
    Not to mention he does Aikido, which will generally cause the greater portion of martial artists on this site to run to your aid.

Seriously though, getting kicked out of this dojo could possibly be one of the greatest things to happen to you. Now you can find a new gym more compatible with your needs. Everybody wins.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:19pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Seriously though, getting kicked out of this dojo could possibly be one of the greatest things to happen to you. Now you can find a new gym more compatible with your needs. Everybody wins.
    People said the same thing to me. But it does take some time before you can get over the feeling of betrayal.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    People said the same thing to me. But it does take some time before you can get over the feeling of betrayal.
    I know what you mean. It's like they did a 180 on me.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast