Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're better off without them.
    Damn, I hate this cultish ****. If any of my instructors gave me **** about posting on teh internets, I'd tell them to **** themselves.

And really, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing those letters. Even if you half-assed them.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should check on Travis Lutter's school(BJJ). It is just south of I30 off Eastchase(kinda toward FW so I don't know if that's to far). I finally started yesterday, but I have been stalking this school for the last like 9 months. Best school in my area, 4! legit BJJ black belts are at this school, flat fee for unlimitted classes 7 days a week - morning and evening. Plus Travis is a pro MMA fighter and trainer (he made MMA legend 'Pele' look like a fool a month ago in Cage Rage 15, arm-barring him at 4 minutes flat of round one).

www.travislutter.com

Come check it out.

edit: The video of his 'Pele' win is on the site for anyone that wants to see a sweet fight.
    Last edited by Haldir; 3/05/2006 12:48pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG! look out for the AIKIDO BRAIN POLICE!!!

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. hall of famestaff
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to go on over to aikiweb and give someone a piece of my mind.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Insecure cocksuckers~

That being said I have been called 2x on posts I have made on the internet. 3x actually. One was confrontational - where the guy actually got in my face. Another was random shithead who connected my name to my screenname. Like I have ever tried to keep that a secret.

The last one was at Cobra Kai when I first started. I got mad props for just clowning the **** out of a couple of guys on the MMA.TV board. I use my own real name there so it wasn't hard to figure it out :P

I hope everything works out and you can avoid hard feelings with your old crew, but if not - screw em. It's the internet.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They even have a poll on the subject. 35% are in a cult apparantly.

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showth...016#post134016

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    isnt that cool fat ninja (forgot his name) from the bujinkan in your area? he looks like a fun dude to train with lol

did u always know they were like that? or it took a while before they showed thier true colors?

some TMAs from the states are real fruity . i dont ever see MAs actin like that in Japan......the peeps these hakama-fetish asiaphiles be delusionally emulating

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your teacher was a big fat guy, wait, he wasnt Steven Seagal with white hair was he?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The big fat white guy is the head of the Jiyushinkai. http://www.jiyushinkai.org/ There might be a school near some people. I think Dai Tenchi lives in Oklahoma City.
    The other two guys were my actual instructors at the school I went to. I never had any problems until I started posting on Aikiweb. I talked to head instructor of the group and even online he was pretty screwy. I'm better off someplace else anyway.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.kravmaga.com/texas.asp

Kran Maga has afew locations i think.

Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last