Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 7:20pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing that Will or whoever it is doing is a the biggest load of bullshit that the martial arts ever had added to it. The self righteous teacher and the idea that students should obey their teacher's every word.

If Aikido is commonly full of pretentious dickheads like the cult leaders in this story, it is no wonder Aikido is a single word joke.

:thebirdma

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 7:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is sad is they can't see what they are doing. Then you have Brainwashed people like Dagon saying it is okay.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont think i would last a day under a broke-back aikidoka sensie like these guys i see on aikiweb an e-budo

with thier holier than thou grovel on your knees before me attitude these cum-drops be havin i'd lose my cool an take a non-choreographed random swing at em

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 2:35am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    What is sad is they can't see what they are doing. Then you have Brainwashed people like Dagon saying it is okay.
    Wait. I thought that Mr. Jones was acting like a 12-year old asshole for cursing out someone who (probably) is a former instructor of his and now I'm "Brainwashed"?

WTF?

Dagon Akujin

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 2:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, he is acting like a teenager.

I said you were acting brainwashed because you continued to defend a guy who was lying.

A person who said one thing and a post later contradicted exactly what he wrote earlier. Yet, you still defended the Adult instructor.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 2:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like Dagon got his feelings hurt and decided to bring back a dead thread. Dagon also thinks I owe something to my former instructor.

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 3:52am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Is It Fake?
    Yes, he is acting like a teenager.

I said you were acting brainwashed because you continued to defend a guy who was lying.
    And you're defending a lying child who lied and has some pretty stupid quotes in his profile to bolster his bullshit claims.

"My occupation doesn't define who I am." That's because he's a fucking kid.

"It doesn't matter if someone says they trained 5 or 10 years. If they haven't trained dilligently for all those years it doesn't mean anything." That's because he hasn't been alive long enough to have been training for 10 years. Yet he imagines himself to be so much better than those that've been there longer. Oh, and since he's talking **** about how hArDCoXe he trains, he then has to pull out this:

"I never reveal that I practice Martial Arts to anyone. This may explain why if you are strong pretend you are weak if you are weak pretend you are strong." Yeah, why is explaining how he is more humble than everyone else? Oh yeah, because he's in middle-school.

Let's not forget that you keep sticking up for him and admitting that he lies... "because he's a kid and it's on the internet".

Quote Originally Posted by Is It Fake?
    A person who said one thing and a post later contradicted exactly what he wrote earlier. Yet, you still defended the Adult instructor.
    And where was this? Oh yeah, you weren't actually calling the instructor a liar. You were just "proving" that you don't know what a quotation mark means around word or phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    It looks like Dagon got his feelings hurt and decided to bring back a dead thread. Dagon also thinks I owe something to my former instructor.
    So I was out training over the weekend. And I don't think you owe your former instructor anything... I think you don't owe him your rambling immature bullshit and fucktard attitude that you somehow don't think got you asked to leave in the first place.

Seriously Jones, how is it you can wonder why they didn't want you at their school? And Fake, seriously, can you stop giving your friend here felching lessons in front of the rest of us?

Dagon Akujin

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 5:16am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, you know what? It's pretty much the definition of ad hom to keep picking over his age.

It's funny how the more pissed you get the younger he gets. From the age he typed in his profile and then forgot about to the age he actually is to middle school.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 6:00am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I really think wrist locks are too dangerous for sparring and that uke should learn to flip more to prevent him from hurting himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 6:02am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what is he 19 or younger, Might I have missed something. I wouldnt say 19 is that young. Kinda sad his daddy pays though, im turning 18 in 2 weeks and I pay for my training, but i wouldnt consider myself a child becuase im not over 35.