The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikibu
    Ahhh I see part Two...Are you the father of the dumbass in question, and hence paid his dues for the Dojo ? The same dumbass who lied about his age in order to mislead folks about his experiance? The same dumbass badmouthed his dojo, was asked to leave, and then came here to continue the bad mouthing session? The same dumbass who mouthed off to some of the folks here including a former member of his Dojo? And you call yourself an Adult? Your title suggests that you are a lawyer, and perhaps you retain some small modicum of actual intelligence.

Allow me to let me sum up your post with one well known description...

Stupid is as stupid does...

William Hazen
    Hey, wasn't there a post on logical fallacy a few days ago? Argumentum ad hominem, attacking the messenger...

I declare you in contempt of logic and sentence you to 5 minutes in the corner to think about what you've done.
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 5:06pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Ah, I see.

You had no business telling anyone to "take responsibility" for his actions, in writing or not, as long as such a person was not falsely speaking on behalf of your or your school.

In fact, Mr. Jones took responsibility for his own actions, by upholding everything he said and refusing to apologize for something he thought did not warrant an apology.

Supporting your opinions is a huge part of "taking responsibility", Mr. Schutt.

As a matter of fact, what you did was condescending and disrespectful, Mr. Schutt. I do not know the whole story, but I do know adults do not induce one another to apologize for something.

An adult will try to CONVINCE another adult of the wrongness of his or her actions. But just asking someone to write letters of apology, well, that is done to children. When done to an adult, by taking advantage of a social or economic advantage, it is called bullying.

Kindly leave the premises.

I agree with WCL here.

The aikido instructor is acting self-righteous and trying to make his former student look bad through his own superior posturing. He claims that the former student isn't "taking responsibility" and thus implies that the former student is being immature.

But that's a lie, frankly. Mario did take responsibility. He defended his point of view and left the school when he was no longer wanted. If his instructor comes in here, tut tuts, acts aloof, and claim that Mario didn't take responsibility as an adult, then his instructor is basically trying to win the argument through self-righteous posturing.

This is the same instructor who, in the words of another poster, had testicles the size of papayas when he was asking for letters of apology (imagine what kind of condescending mental outlook you need to ask someone for letters of apology over internet posts) but testicles the size of pennies when imagining that someone from the internet might get angry at the school over the posts.

I feel nothing but contempt for the aikido instructor in this case.
    ďnobody shoots anybody in the face unless youíre a hit man or a video gamer.Ē - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 6:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has Will Schutt refunded Mario for his missed training since the dojo breached its contract with the student?
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 8:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Has Will Schutt refunded Mario for his missed training since the dojo breached its contract with the student?
    It was the very end of the month so I missed an hour and thirty minutes. But they recently charged my father's account. I haven't set foot in there in over a month. Seriously What the ****? Do these people not expect people to leave the dojo or something?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 9:06pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what I think, mate? Just say "bollocks" to them and don't look back. Just forget about it and if you get **** on a forum, don't go there. If Will or anybody gives you **** here, we'll scoop it up and shove it down how throat.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 11:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forget about them.

If an instructor is going to act that way and demand written apologies, he is being a dick. End of story.

Tell him to **** off and find a decent place to train.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 11:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    It was the very end of the month so I missed an hour and thirty minutes. But they recently charged my father's account. I haven't set foot in there in over a month. Seriously What the ****? Do these people not expect people to leave the dojo or something?
    Interesting you were asked (told) to leave and they still charge you? Wow shady.:violent5:

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 1:40am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    The aikido instructor is acting self-righteous and trying to make his former student look bad through his own superior posturing.
    Re-reading over Schutt's posts doesn't look self-righteous or like superior posturing to me. He even said he was sorry for him and hoped he found training that more suited him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    He claims that the former student isn't "taking responsibility" and thus implies that the former student is being immature.
    I think we can all draw the conclusion that Mr. Jones is "being immature" based soley on his actions in this post alone.

Dagon :XXfish: Akujin

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 2:33am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    Re-reading over Schutt's posts doesn't look self-righteous or like superior posturing to me. He even said he was sorry for him and hoped he found training that more suited him.

I think we can all draw the conclusion that Mr. Jones is "being immature" based soley on his actions in this post alone.

Dagon :XXfish: Akujin
    So, he is 17, what is your point? I'd be impressed if he WAS mature.

Now he is learning how to lie and play word games.

Mr. Jones was never a member of Jiyushinkai. Mr. Jones was a member of our dojo for about 4 months. Mr. Jones was not banned from the dojo because of postings on Aikiweb. He was also never "ordered" to do anything. There were many reasons he is no longer a member, but it ultimately comes down to the fact that we were not compatible.

Then we have this:

We did ask you to write letters of apology and take responsibility for your words and actions, but you were never "ordered" to do anything.
    So, now we have WS contradicting his own words.

Yet, you focus on a teenager being immature. Wow. You need to check your priorities. I wouldn't want an instructor teaching hypocritical word games (lying) to my children.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/09/2006 2:38am at .

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 2:50am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long is this stupid fucking thread going to live?

:new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep :new_sleep
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast