resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 11:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    What the **** do they do? Sit around and discuss philosophy or some ****?

They supposedly have light contact sparring. I have no idea if this post is a good or bad thing. But reading it I figured out that the Aikido guy was using faints against the guy he was supposedly sparring to open up his arm. The guy sounds like he didn't block his arm for some reason. The Aikido guy got tired of using faints and just attacked him using Aikido and the same fucking move worked every single time. Here are my conclusions about MAP's light sparring.

1. The martial artist on the forums are a joke online and in real life.

2. Aikido at least works against mappers.

3. Mapers are idiots and know nothing about the martial art they practice.

4. Mapers think they are too deadly for full contact.

Hail to the MAP Aikido massive!

Last night I met up with another MAP'er and two others who'd rented a room and some mats and decided to have a light contact sparring session.

Now I've only been doing Aikido since april but I was hoping to be able to apply at least 1 Aikido technique. I tried for Ikkyo a few times and even did shomenuchi with the intention of making my opponant raise his elbow higher when he blocked it. Unfortunatley, nothing worked. It was impossible to react or "defend" against an attack and I was eventually forced to attack (is this Aikido?) Well actually, Irimi worked. Every time. I would enter through my opponants whilst doing an open palm to the face. I was always well off line and in a good position to run away if this had been a self defence situation.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 11:49pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jones, they either banned you because your associated with Bullshido or they think you were me. They think every troll is me at the moment.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 11:51pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    What the **** do they do? Sit around and discuss philosophy or some ****?

Yes. Exactly. Its a meeting, to show each other what they know without testing it at all.

I do love how they copy all the Bullshido idea and still hate us. Its very funny.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 2:44am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    I've seen many fugly girls in MA in my time (although I do BJJ). Hot BJJ girls are hard (not impossible) to come across and they're definately not swarming the ranks like they are in karate or TKD.
    Yes but with BJJ you can "disappear" the BBC boyfriend of the hot girl from the mall next door. That's more important to "the plan" then working out with her.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 5:04am

Style: Judo + no gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you realise how sad you people seem from a third party perspective?

An internet forum rivalry. Wow, that sounds... cool...

I lurk on Map and to be honest you talk more about them than they do about you. You talk about causing chaos, yet all that happens is you occasionally get a thread closed. Yeah, its like Vietnam or something out there.

Obviously there are dumb people there, hell i agree with you about sparring, but honestly why waste so much of your own time messing with them? if you put this much time into trolling random people over the internet theres something missing from your life.

And speaking of dumb people, one of you guys just posted this;

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    (Evil grin spreads across Coyote's face as he views MAP for the first time.)

Yes... Yessssssssss...
    Finally, fertile ground for my evil seed...
    Free. Free to wreak havac on those who do not allow cursing on their site. Free to hunt my nemesis through the depths of cyberspace. Free to bring DOOM to them ALL!!!

They are so weak... so simple...

Before the month is out, they shall KNEEL before me.

(Turns to shout across the cold depths of the internet.)

DO YOU HEAR ME MAP?!?!? KNEEL BEFORE THE POWER OF ZOD!!!... ummm... I mean Coyote...

(Cackles evily as the Emperor's Theme from Star Wars swells in the background.)
    Can anyone deny this is incredibly stupid? it was so geeky it made me cringe. You get dumb people everywhere you go.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 5:35am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The rest of us don't care about map that much, man, it's just one sad little ninja's obbsession.

As for Coyote, I often wonder if he could pass the turing test as well.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaza
    Do you realise how sad you people seem from a third party perspective?

An internet forum rivalry. Wow, that sounds... cool...

I lurk on Map and to be honest you talk more about them than they do about you. You talk about causing chaos, yet all that happens is you occasionally get a thread closed. Yeah, its like Vietnam or something out there.

Obviously there are dumb people there, hell i agree with you about sparring, but honestly why waste so much of your own time messing with them? if you put this much time into trolling random people over the internet theres something missing from your life.

And speaking of dumb people, one of you guys just posted this;

Can anyone deny this is incredibly stupid? it was so geeky it made me cringe. You get dumb people everywhere you go.

**** you if you can't take a joke.
    I mostly post stuff like this out of boredom, and I dare say that most MAP Trolls do it for the same reason.
    If you really want to stop this kind of thing, supply us with a steady stream of interesting topics instead of bitching.
    Besides, I am a college freshman who is just starting to get me feet under me on campus. All my old friends went to different colleges, and untill I make some new ones, this is all I have to occupy my time.

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 3:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    The rest of us don't care about map that much, man, it's just one sad little ninja's obbsession.

As for Coyote, I often wonder if he could pass the turing test as well.
    What do you meen by "Turing Test"? Is this some sort of netspeak that I have not heard before?

Isolated and Confused

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Turing test is for artificial intelligence. It basically says that if you have a conversation with a computer and you cannot tell it is a computer then you have to treat it as having true intelligence.

There is a competition each year to try and build a computer that can pass the Turing test. Nobody has even come close.
    Failing to become awesome since 1976

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 5:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is he saying that I am a superintelligent cyborg? If so then I have no idea what he is talking about. I have never heard of CyberInt Inc. I am human. I had a mother. And that other one that you pathetic skinbags have.