Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who says you don't need standup?

NSFW.

Ese fucked up Polar bear up good.

Viva La Raza!

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Felony...out_81747.html
    Last edited by Pandinha; 3/02/2006 2:34pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 5:21am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knee drop to the head :icon_twis

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 5:31am

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was over before Latino even mounted. The knees were unnecessary and (could have literally been) overkill. I wonder if "Tommy" would have shaken his hand having seen the vid AFTER he got KO'd. And didn't "Tommy" have any friends there? If I was his bud, I would have pulled Latino off after "Tommy" bounced off the ground.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 7:10am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One hit, head hitting the ground, six unanswered blows to the head, two knees for good measure.

Tommy is lucky he can form a word.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 7:42am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Orale pinche putos! Latino forever!!!!!

Was latino boy a south-paw? God damn it. It was entertaining as it was disturbing. The whole knee to the head was unnecessary. But then again, who the heck told haymaker-throwing Whitey-boy that fighting in some backwoods was a good idea... especially a big Latino with a goatie and wearing a beanie?

Anthony, where on earth did you find this? It's priceless!!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 8:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, southpaw, and whitey walked straight onto a beauty. I also noticed that the latino's hands didn't explode into shards of bone and gore, what happended there?

Oh and lol:
    "This is my first fight ever!"

"Are you bullshitting?"

"Um, yup!"

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 8:59am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bhamtsd
    That was over before Latino even mounted. The knees were unnecessary and (could have literally been) overkill. I wonder if "Tommy" would have shaken his hand having seen the vid AFTER he got KO'd. And didn't "Tommy" have any friends there? If I was his bud, I would have pulled Latino off after "Tommy" bounced off the ground.
    Dude, you're a ***** now STFU.

I love that ****, I wonder how much these two morons got paid. I'd be suprised if both of them didn't end up being somebody's bitch in prison because they sure don't know how to fight. White boy had his chin up the entire time.

BJJ Purple Belt

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 9:07am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Dude, you're a ***** now STFU.

I love that ****, I wonder how much these two morons got paid. I'd be suprised if both of them didn't end up being somebody's bitch in prison because they sure don't know how to fight. White boy had his chin up the entire time.
    Its kind of funny, when I watched the fight and noticed that, the first thing that went through my head was Ricardo Arona.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 9:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bah.

It was staged
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 9:22am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    Bah.

It was staged
    As in "Okay white guy, you stand straight up and flail away while brown guy pushes your brains out your ears", yeah you are right.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast