Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Pen15 is the absolute best troll ever. Can we keep him?
    I don't know do you promise to clean up after him? :laughing9

  2. #12
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    I don't know do you promise to clean up after him? :laughing9
    Eww I'm not cleaning up after him. I change my vote.

  3. #13
    Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,966
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's your point Pen15? Saying that TMA schools are involved in gang warfare is hardly positive reccomendation. Are you trying to say that kung-fi guys are all hard because they have gang fights? It seems, based on your article that the weapon of choice is the gun, and monkey, mantis, _ing _un, shaolin kung-fu isn't going to help anymore than the MMA you deride. The purpose of CMA training is to defend against gang shootings? Your post makes no sense, and you serve to sully the name of CMA with your "Kung-fu iz fo' da str33t" nonsense.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    What's your point Pen15? Saying that TMA schools are involved in gang warfare is hardly positive reccomendation. Are you trying to say that kung-fi guys are all hard because they have gang fights? It seems, based on your article that the weapon of choice is the gun, and monkey, mantis, _ing _un, shaolin kung-fu isn't going to help anymore than the MMA you deride. The purpose of CMA training is to defend against gang shootings? Your post makes no sense, and you serve to sully the name of CMA with your "Kung-fu iz fo' da str33t" nonsense.
    Now dont encourage the troll children, he'll only start to growl. :eng101:

  5. #15
    Moleculo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    8,215
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen15
    Anyone that've seen real street violence are really good at running. MMA fanboys will not understand. Go on, enjoy your throwdowns, and away from reality.
    Perhaps you should not assume that if an MMA guy hears gunfire he instantly runs towards it.

  6. #16
    Amkreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stockton, California
    Posts
    26
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Now dont encourage the troll children, he'll only start to growl. :eng101:
    Trolls have clubs. Big clubs, to beat people over the head with. Does he have one? Or is his "Club" his remarkable command of the English Language?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    118
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen15
    This is why this site is so pathetic in the eyes of Asians, just a brunch of stupid big ego white people that view MA as nothing more than sports events. Pathetic.
    I'm full blooded Chinese, born in Hong Kong, I've lived in Asia for most of my life, and I don't think this site or the people on this site are pathetic. You don't speak for me. And your article only proves that guns kick everybody's ass regardless of style, not how "hardcore" kung fu is.
    Last edited by Erebus; 3/01/2006 3:32am at .

  8. #18
    inde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His school lion danced at my schools grand opening. His students have my condolences.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Our lion dance team sucks but they love to bang....

    No joke, they've only been at it for 3 months but they love to do full contact afterwards.

  10. #20
    inde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lion Dancing is serious stuff. Talk about cardio. I was really impressed with them. Cute drum and cymbal girls too.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO