222231 Bullies, 4347 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 42
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,120

    Posted On:
    3/02/2006 2:10pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam's right. One of these days I'd like to see Bullshido expand to encompass all kinds of fraud busting. For now, let's deal with the scum in the Martial Arts. But if you see anything that falls within the scope of fraud busting, feel free to post it in this forum.
  2. RobG is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    3/03/2006 1:48am


     Style: casual

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK - thanks JohnnyC. -- and yes - in this I am at a ground 'zero'. I have worked with so many pedo's -- I know I should be more forgiving..I know - but having dealt with so many of em...I have zero love for em.

    SamB - yeah, playing a child is not only difficult...and people that have honesty as a core belief -- might have stuff to deal with, being on-line decieving -- but it is for a good cause. Is it not? And although you might not feel you could write as a tween, you can do something...your most proably the best researcher I ever read on the web. And the fact that 'Sam Browning' wrote that he got the point of the site mentioned -I bet a paycheck that a few more looked into it.

    And THAT served a purpose - and there is more than just blowin up a fake fucka wanna be killa in martial arts.

    I am steppin out of this thread now....letting go on or end on its own merits.

    BUT - Thanks JohnnyC and SamB...I may never, ever - share a cold one with you in real life...by in the cyber...whatever it is...I regard you as friends-yet-unmet.

    IF either of ya come to The City -- let me know your on your way. Theres a cold one on my tab, waiting for ya'all.
  3. CoffeeFan is offline
    CoffeeFan's Avatar

    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,180

    Posted On:
    3/03/2006 1:49am

    supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had thinking of creating a group dedicated to revealing the frauds of the fitness world. Bodybuilders, magazines, suppliments, diets, gadgets, routines, the amount of BS is endless in that area.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,785

    Posted On:
    3/03/2006 12:18pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    OK - thanks JohnnyC. -- and yes - in this I am at a ground 'zero'. I have worked with so many pedo's -- I know I should be more forgiving..I know - but having dealt with so many of em...I have zero love for em.
    Why be more forgiving?? You have a close up view of the truth better than anyone including, psychiatrists, lawyers, and judges. You see pedos when they aren't trying to fool/beat the system. I can only imagine what is the truth.
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,473

    Posted On:
    3/04/2006 1:32pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Why be more forgiving?? You have a close up view of the truth better than anyone including, psychiatrists, lawyers, and judges. You see pedos when they aren't trying to fool/beat the system. I can only imagine what is the truth.

    Because they are just fucked up. It's horrible, but it's true - in a perfect world, they'd just stop being fucked up, like everybody else that's fucked up. You get close up with them, you realize how they'll tell themselves anything to make what they do seem sane and OK to themselves, and you start to realize they'd stop being the way they were if they could...

    But they can't, and that's fucked up.

    For me it's a question of motivation. There's a point where you concede something is rabid and isn't getting better and you shoot it so it doesn't spread the disease. You shouldn't hate it when you do, though, if you can help it.

    I think a chickenhawk is FAR more likely to re-offend then most murderers - so their punishment should be more severe and their confinement treated with greater gravity. Game theory also dictates that to discourage their crime, because of it's poor policing and low risk of investigation, the punishment must be harsh.

    So you should jack them up, but for logical reasons, not because when you meet one your ears start to buzz and your teeth grind so hard you see little white dots and you start to taste metal in your mouth.

    Because fucking a guy up for those reasons is wrong.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. RobG is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    3/05/2006 4:32am


     Style: casual

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree..after losing a much longer reply into a time out from posting the longer.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,785

    Posted On:
    3/05/2006 12:06pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Because they are just fucked up. It's horrible, but it's true - in a perfect world, they'd just stop being fucked up, like everybody else that's fucked up. You get close up with them, you realize how they'll tell themselves anything to make what they do seem sane and OK to themselves, and you start to realize they'd stop being the way they were if they could...

    But they can't, and that's fucked up.

    For me it's a question of motivation. There's a point where you concede something is rabid and isn't getting better and you shoot it so it doesn't spread the disease. You shouldn't hate it when you do, though, if you can help it.

    I think a chickenhawk is FAR more likely to re-offend then most murderers - so their punishment should be more severe and their confinement treated with greater gravity. Game theory also dictates that to discourage their crime, because of it's poor policing and low risk of investigation, the punishment must be harsh.

    So you should jack them up, but for logical reasons, not because when you meet one your ears start to buzz and your teeth grind so hard you see little white dots and you start to taste metal in your mouth.

    Because fucking a guy up for those reasons is wrong.
    Uhmm this has to do with RobG Being more forgiving how?

    I was responding to that part of his post. I don't understand why you quoted my me.

    I'm saying he shouldn't feel guilty about not being forgiving. He gets to see their (pedos) true selves. In other words **** like that doesn't need to be forgiven.
  8. RobG is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    3/05/2006 1:45pm


     Style: casual

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pedophilia is described as a mental illness for which there is no known cure, presently.
    A number of States have a proviso in the law where, upon release from a sentence for this - which can run from months to years - the offender can be turned over to a psychiatric faclility - awaiting 'cure'. I personally laud this -- and hope this passes in NY State this year.

    "IF" this aberration 'is actually' an ilness.....at least for some of them - then I cant legally or professionally be any more repelled by their behavior than some other mentally ill I have dealt with over the years.

    Its easy to just classify them as useless dreck of mankind.....somehow inferrior to 'normal folks'...but 'if' it is an actual mental illness -- a malfunction of brain chemistry and psycology.....I agree that society should be shielded from them like hard core socio-paths.....but I cannot have a form of 'hate' for them, overall.

    Stats wise....pedos will return to incarceration more dependably than some other form of violent offender. At least, having served 9 years in a Rikers facility where I would have to read a pedos record....and then afford them the 'minimum standards' afforded by corrections law....it seems they return fairly dependably.

    The hardest part of that was reading the records...then having to professionally treat them with no more dislike than someone incarcerated for public intoxication and a minor dust up at a local bar.

    Yes, I find the crime disgusting.....one I (in my private life) have rallied against...but on the job - I am tasked with being 'professional' -- which is prehaps the better word than 'forgiving'.

    Having worked with a whole gamut of mentally ill incarcerated...I have had a few inmates that were as calm as kittens...until something triggers their unreasoning violent behavior....and defending myself from such attack, I learned to hate the experience but not the one mentally busted hooking off on me.

    Maybe the above makes my point a lil more clear, Is It Fake?.
    Not that I feel guilty - but it would have made my job easier - if I could have reminded myself more that this could be an out opf control thing with a pedophile.

    Thankfully, with my retirement coming shortly; I am in a less intense form of contact with inmate population now....the benefit of 'time on the job'.
  9. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,473

    Posted On:
    3/05/2006 4:02pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Uhmm this has to do with RobG Being more forgiving how?

    I was responding to that part of his post. I don't understand why you quoted my me.

    I'm saying he shouldn't feel guilty about not being forgiving. He gets to see their (pedos) true selves. In other words **** like that doesn't need to be forgiven.
    What's the worst thing you've ever done to a pedophile?

    What did it do to you to do it?

    Forgiveness is given to the other person but it isn't for them.

    Personally, I think they should be permenantly segregated from society or killed, but the point is to break the chain of what they are doing, not to relieve anger on my part. That's a pleasing side effect.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,785

    Posted On:
    3/06/2006 2:22am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    OK - thanks JohnnyC. -- and yes - in this I am at a ground 'zero'. I have worked with so many pedo's -- I know I should be more forgiving..I know - but having dealt with so many of em...I have zero love for em.
    Okay JC, you do realize we agree. See the bold okay. See how ROBG says he knows he should be more forgiving.

    I'm saying Why do you need to be more forgiving? I disagree with that statement only.

    I wish they got the death penaly because they have take childhood away.

    I'm saying don't feel that youi need to be moe forgiving, some things are unforgivable IMO.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.