Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:45am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly. I thought it would be more forum invasion. But I don't understand what is going on, really.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:52am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    myspace is so not worth "invading"
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 2:07am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    myspace is so not worth "invading"
    Indeed. Too many members, too many idiots, and not enough control. Still, it is very fun to rip into people who post idiotic **** on myspace. There is just so many morons.......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 4:00am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Big JohhnyC> - still awaiting a definition....please define.

You young-uns ...I love the venacular...but seek definition....and will wait.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 6:45am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    Hi JohnnyC.

Been awhile since we crossed paths here. I am sorry but I am not familiar with the term 'down in the zero'. Dont know what yer tryin to say!

Although I am sure you will let me in on it - before you do so, even if its a negative comment - its cool with me, We have crossed paths here too often for me to get pissed off at you, dude.

Read your name in lotsa stuff here - so, if its a 'hit' - I can take it.

BUT -- truthfully, A wonderful young lady JUST showed up at my lil slice of safety in Brooklyn.....and I have real time to share with my Madelaine.....I will get the definition much later today.....MUCH later.

I am out of the cyber for awhile - this kinda real time with her? ya cant find it on the ethernet......Time for a drink and private time.

PS - PLEASE tell me that your sig is a joke!

AND I am outta here!
    C-ya later!
    It's not 'kids vernacular' at all, and it's not commonly used.

Andrew Vachss is a novelist/attourney whose topic of choice for his novels is noir. The hero of his books is a man who, let us say, does not care for pedophiles. When someone asks him how it felt when he killed one, he repiled words to the effect of (and I paraphrase), "Nothing, it feels like absolute zero, and yout get down there, you get down in that, down in the zero, and it frees you to just do."

It later became the title of a book and the author's website is called "the zero"

He's a very strange, driven man - he insists his books are carthartic fiction only, but there are odd overlaps between his characters and him. He is a real-life child advocacy attourney - he's swam in a lot of **** in his day. He's also, from what I understand, a cold ************ who can fail to impress groups like "the public" and "journalists." You read the books and walk away feeling soiled, even when the 'hero' 'wins' - Vachss' real life involvment with some of these sitautions and people echos mine and while it colors his work for anyone, it makes it resonate for me. They aren't great american novels - he's not JD Salinger - but they make sense, in an odd way.

Down in the zero means you're gone, functioning on instinct, crazy as can be, and the only sensory elegance that can reach you is the functional grace of a weapon.

So when people have the standard anger reaction - "Oh, I'd kick a dude's ass for that, those guys are total bullshit," I ask them, "Are you down in the zero?"

Are you commited? Are you part of it? Have you bled for it?

The answers aren't what people think.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 9:25am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JC,

That's some heavy ****. I like that. "Down in the zero"...I was nearly down in it in Iraq. Some days more than others.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 10:45am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Myspace user: "*is speechless from both the complete sadness of the situation and Johnathans GODLY detective work*"

Its funny how stunned the other posters are. This is just an example, but most of the replies seem bowled over that you did any work at all. While it was a job well done, it seemed sort of like fish in a barrel... What would the users of myspace think of something like the Bannon investigation:
    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...wreview&id=226

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 11:57am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Secco
    From Myspace user: "*is speechless from both the complete sadness of the situation and Johnathans GODLY detective work*"

Its funny how stunned the other posters are. This is just an example, but most of the replies seem bowled over that you did any work at all. While it was a job well done, it seemed sort of like fish in a barrel... What would the users of myspace think of something like the Bannon investigation:
    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...wreview&id=226
    The Bannon investigation was amazing, very well done. I bow to Samuel Browning as the g-dly detective. Honestly all I did was look at the two profiles, and posts the guy did and connected the dots.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Worst forum/group navigation/organization ever!

How do you guys stand that crap? I'm amazed one of you haven't O.D. on Tylenol.

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 1:25pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a lot of respect for pervertedjustice and yes the work they do is more important then the work we do here to be completely honest.

The problem I have is that their investigations involve people posting as 13 year old girls, which is not in my skill set. As some of the staff here could tell you, I suck at undercover trolling and would probably not make a convincing teenie.

If I could help them in some other way I would.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast