I'm lost.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 12:30am

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually recognized one face on my space.I just Pm'ed him and i'll see tomorrow if he has the guts to come forward.

oooooooooh!Who could it be.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 12:39am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    OK - I admit ya blew up that moron..BUT...IF B/Shido is gonna extend the well honed skills of exposing a fake....lets project abit:

For those with such skill, I would suggest you look into www.pervertedjustice.com and see if theres a place ya can rip a truly perverted fucka a new one.

I'll look into the site RobG, thanks for the info

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 12:52am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As For that dork Justin, eh. He had been making such idiotic claims and being such a little bitch I had to bust his ass. I sorta feel sorry for him...I mean he had to make a fake identity just so someone would agree with him and tell him he was smart.

Kids got serious issues

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 1:42am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    OK - I admit ya blew up that moron..BUT...IF B/Shido is gonna extend the well honed skills of exposing a fake....lets project abit:

For those with such skill, I would suggest you look into www.pervertedjustice.com and see if theres a place ya can rip a truly perverted fucka a new one.
    OK...before someone just tries to blow it off as 'off topic' of the m.arts -- let me tell you - guys like Sam Browning? With skill like that?

You could REALLY save real lives, possibly.
    Yeah, I know - I went off topic...but it was a reaction to reading the good blowup above..and the site mentioned could use such skill.
    MySpace is actually a site where these perverted fuckas hunt -- and maybe just a tip off from a few who my space here could tip off the ones who are looking for cyber-stalkers of kids.

JUST A SUGGESTION!

We now return you to the gist of the original thread~
    I like the whole perverted justice thing they do, except the part at the end of the cybersex where I reveal I'm a man. I think that ruins it so they are out of line there.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 1:44am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool.

These folks need the help of folks with skillz and a real desire to help kids.
    I have written abit about wtf I encounter on my job in NYC Corrections.....usually stating how many fuckin useless fighting things that was forced on me.

BUT - in my almost 20 years on the job - I spent almost 9 - BY CHOICE - to serve in the adolescent reception and detention center on Rikers Island...the original 'Gladiator School' - 'C-74'.....for I served more years with the adult recidivist inmates - most of them choose to be gangsta and frickin die that way. Disposable lives....that cast their shadow on so many...including their kids...and screw em up permanently.

Destibe them to repeat the cycle of abuse, usually. On my very heart, I cannot recall how many times I knew the adolescents had little chance to be anything but fuct up in life.

This same facility also houses the NYC sexual predators - rapists of all levels - pedophiles - and a good number of rapist/murderers as well. Convicted ones being sent back to NYC from prisons upstate - for DNA tests.....and IF the media ever caught wind of it....there would be a new hot shot 'Rivera' in the wings.

COFFEEFAN - I am pleased that the very first post after my above mention of www.pervertedjustice was yours. That single post was the only reason I put it out there....and I got it, first response!

To those on the fence.....lets allow me to be real, abit. OK?

I have been a member of B/Shido for awhile - and lurk alot more than I write..usually, because the other posters are saying the same things better than I.

I bide my time until I have something I am moved to write...and there are some really skilled researchers here.....****, if ya can 'out' a fake m.art wanna be 2 d3adly -- you could help kids that are really in sincere danger of life, limb and mind.

In light by comparison -- I would continue those with the skillz and time to take a look at the site above...and continue to come here and blow up the bullshit.

BUT also - God Damn - some of ya'all have such skills that 'if I were a rich man' - I would hire ya -- pay ya well - I WOULD EVEN GIVE YOU HEALTH BENEFITS! So you could spend some time with your abilities and root out these bastards.

I have always liked the overall acceptance I have found in this site...some have given me food for personal growth. I like that...respect that these I will never meet in real time - have helped me learn about things.

I only post that site because I really feel that there are a few that can help this good cause.

BullShido has a god place in the cyber -- but, to this one....the best on this site are open minded and sincere - 'BULL-shido' (though a rather good play on words) is based on BU-shido...the 'Warriors Way'. A person develops a level of protective skill - extends it further (if they have the ability) - beyond their body to their beloved and even the strangers they encounter in life. Ya learn stuff about yourself, others - life itself - that way.
    Some people feark out when they read 'warrior' - I use it as an expedient. IF you get some form of personal power in life...and have a lil bit more...if ya odnt use it...ya lose it.

THIS will be my second and last post on this subject...no matter what positive or negative comments come my way - you could PM me privately, if you are moved to do so.

And I am outta this thread....asking for some to look into the above.

Maybe you can do better with your web-skill than posting for the umpteenth time that 'WC is wack"....ya know what I mean?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 2:14am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh. Sounds like you're down in the zero, Rob.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 2:34am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi JohnnyC.

Been awhile since we crossed paths here. I am sorry but I am not familiar with the term 'down in the zero'. Dont know what yer tryin to say!

Although I am sure you will let me in on it - before you do so, even if its a negative comment - its cool with me, We have crossed paths here too often for me to get pissed off at you, dude.

Read your name in lotsa stuff here - so, if its a 'hit' - I can take it.

BUT -- truthfully, A wonderful young lady JUST showed up at my lil slice of safety in Brooklyn.....and I have real time to share with my Madelaine.....I will get the definition much later today.....MUCH later.

I am out of the cyber for awhile - this kinda real time with her? ya cant find it on the ethernet......Time for a drink and private time.

PS - PLEASE tell me that your sig is a joke!

AND I am outta here!
    C-ya later!

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 2:38am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no, his sig is serious. They really are having an excellent 2 for 1 Mumia sale at Target.

Also, LOL@ "snort snort, btw I have a hot ladyfriend that just walked in and is waiting to have sex with me, so I'll see you internet bozos LATER!"
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 2:53am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post the username of both parties and I will foward them on.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast