Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:16am

Style: Getting mounted

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coleman sounds like he's cutting a pro wrestling promo in that post-fight interview. The things that come out of his mouth are so megalomaniacal and bizarre that it's hard to believe that he's taking himself seriously. He tries to spin it so that it sounds like he purposely injured Shogun and at several points, he just sort of meanders away from the journalist's question and starts talking about how he thinks he's some sort of superhero.

Is this just what always happens to people who take steroids?

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 3:04am

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no idea what his interview was about...he sounded like the token drunk irish uncle that likes to get into barfights and then tries to tell everyone as Thanksgiving dinner what it meant to him the last time he got jumped and had to defend his honor and he used to sit his ass on the couch and get lazy and he's not old.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 3:49am

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, no love for Coleman. This is looking like Sherdog's retarded nephew with all the hatred.

Anyway it's funny these things seem to happen in twos. Nakamura and Barnett come to mind, and oddly enough they fought in a freak match.

Anyway yeah anything any of you find objectionable about Mark Coleman I blame on Phil Baroni. heheh

('._.)

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 9:24am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This was one of the most exciting MMA events Iīve ever seen.

The two stooges, Coleman and Baroni make me laugh. Coleman is such a prick, he kept punching Shogun after the fight was stopped and pushed the ref. Of course Ninja, Shogunīs brother and Wandy who probably isnīt any less of a brother to him than Ninja jumped in. Theres a vid on Youtube that someone took from the audience and it shows you part of the brawl, looks like Wandy went all apeship and punched Coleman, then Baroni tackled him down from the side, Wandy didnīt see him coming.

Shogun VS Coleman rematch is inevitable, and I also want to see either Silva or Ninja beat the crap out of Baroni.

Oh and Hunt VS Nishijma is a good canditade for fight of the year.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 10:25am

Style: Kali/Jun Fan/CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSamurai
    looks like Wandy went all apeship and punched Coleman,
    I must admit that my first thought was "Well, that's the Wandy we've been missing in his last 2 fights."
    I think this will get milked for promotional purposes, btw. Makes for great press.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 11:50am

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSamurai
    This was one of the most exciting MMA events Iīve ever seen.

The two stooges, Coleman and Baroni make me laugh. Coleman is such a prick, he kept punching Shogun after the fight was stopped and pushed the ref. Of course Ninja, Shogunīs brother and Wandy who probably isnīt any less of a brother to him than Ninja jumped in. Theres a vid on Youtube that someone took from the audience and it shows you part of the brawl, looks like Wandy went all apeship and punched Coleman, then Baroni tackled him down from the side, Wandy didnīt see him coming.

Shogun VS Coleman rematch is inevitable, and I also want to see either Silva or Ninja beat the crap out of Baroni.

Oh and Hunt VS Nishijma is a good canditade for fight of the year.
    Actually he went for a single punch but the ref got in the way, check out all those vids again.

http://media.putfile.com/Coleman-vs-Shogun-Postfight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-LvSVJYqo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRGMTe0zB48

But yeah who in high level comp hasn't done worse?

And I doubt Silva's killing anyone, it should be pretty common knowledge he has a hard time getting off his back without help from Pride officials. Chute box will comtinue to play the roles of spoiled children with the way things are headed.

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what's funny? The way how all MMA fans say that MMA is real and totally different from pro-wrestling, yet when something like this happens all the message boards are aglow with people discussing the impending Chute Boxe vs Hammerhouse Feud. I for one am expecting steel folding chairs being brought into the ring.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was all a big elaborate work

duh

Chumps :ninja7:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:42pm

Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just an observation, but did anybody else notice that Coleman kinda looks like the typical meat man in the gym who is all upper body and no leg size?

Bry

Posted On:
    3/02/2006 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camus
    It was all a big elaborate work

duh
    In that case, it was the most physically demolishing work since The Undertaker tossed Mick Foley off a sixteen foot steel cage onto concrete.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast