Page 3 of 3 First 123
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have bought the book if I didn't already have the Tao of JKD.

There are uses for the SL, especially if someone is expecting a slow rangefinding jab.
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WunHungLo
    Right. And I'm sure you know this because you use it regularly to bolster your already impressive fight record.
    OOOOh, says the guy who actually has an impressive record!

Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An honest question. Is it possible for anyone in the world to speak of any practical techniques or theory if they don't have an official NHB fight record, and still get any respect on here?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    An honest question. Is it possible for anyone in the world to speak of any practical techniques or theory if they don't have an official NHB fight record, and still get any respect on here?
    Not if you take Kempo.

Ha, j/k. :chewy:
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    OOOOh, says the guy who actually has an impressive record!

I've never claimed any kind of record, dumbass. I just have the sense to know that, unless you're another Holmes, you shouldn't count on knockout punches with your lead hand. Can you show any evidence to the contrary?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never claimed any kind of record, dumbass.
    So neither of us can't use a record to back up our argue. What's your original point?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduck
    Now this is a honest noob question, but she is Ted Wong student, yes? And isnīt Ted Wong considered doing the very thing Lee warned against? Turning the JKD into fixed "art"? :binkybaby
    Yup. :tongue8:

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never claimed any kind of record, dumbass. I just have the sense to know that, unless you're another Holmes, you shouldn't count on knockout punches with your lead hand. Can you show any evidence to the contrary?
    Orthodox left hook? Lots of people have been sparked with those, it was certainly taught as a knock out punch in my club.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Orthodox left hook? Lots of people have been sparked with those, it was certainly taught as a knock out punch in my club.

I suppose I stand corrected, though I was referring to straight punches, rather than hooks. That kinda slipped my mind. Now, if you care to enlighten us with tales of "straightlead" KO's....

Page 3 of 3 First 123