Sponsored Links Spacer Image

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    2/26/2006 10:23pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sparred a Satori Black Belt!(sort of!)

Got a chance to spar a Satori black belt, or testing to be one next week Saturday. Didn't really make rules. He does Shuri Ryu(sp?) Karate so I assumed it was entirely stand up. Said he was at our gym working out to get some sparring in before the test, because they don't spar at Satori. He went 3 light rounds with a guy before me, then I sparred 3 rounds then he asked to spar me. I was expecting light but nope, evidently Pete told him who I was. He tried to hurt me, keyword try because he was godawful. No kicks above the waists and mainly just front kicks, most of which hit my nuts but I wasn't going down. I would have won if it was judge by a huge margin but I was looking for a body shot or something to send him down and send a message. He was tough, I'll give him that. I hit him full force a few times cleanly and he stood in there. He did kick my knee twice with a leg kick and I have a huge bruise around my knee and its swollen. I didn't want to stop and complain midway through and seem like a rules nazi. I wonder why they don't spar there, his style was pretty much kickboxing with some other stuff mixed in....

Posted On:
    2/26/2006 11:17pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG Pete told him who you were!?!?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2006 11:19pm

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, who are you again?

a basic search shows you to be a punk kid who got bitched at some dojo challenge....

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    2/26/2006 11:22pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I know he did. His first words when entering were, which one is Tyler?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2006 11:35pm

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If anyone comes in here asking about Tyler, we're supposed to get his balls"

Posted On:
    2/26/2006 11:49pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 12:26am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    Got a chance to spar a Satori black belt, or testing to be one next week Saturday. Didn't really make rules. He does Shuri Ryu(sp?) Karate so I assumed it was entirely stand up. Said he was at our gym working out to get some sparring in before the test, because they don't spar at Satori.
    Really, but I thought they sparred during your little Dojo Storming fiasco. I thought they even set up people for you to spar during their class?

He went 3 light rounds with a guy before me, then I sparred 3 rounds then he asked to spar me. I was expecting light but nope, evidently Pete told him who I was. He tried to hurt me, .
    I notice this is a common excuse er.......er....... I mean situation when you spar. You get hurt and then say you didn't know the rules.

keyword try because he was godawful.
    Anyway you need to lose your ego.

If this kid is so god awful why say this:

He was tough, I'll give him that. I hit him full force a few times cleanly and he stood in there..
    So, I can now conclude you suck by your own words.

No kicks above the waists and mainly just front kicks, most of which hit my nuts but I wasn't going down. I would have won if it was judge by a huge margin but I was looking for a body shot or something to send him down and send a message. He did kick my knee twice with a leg kick and I have a huge bruise around my knee and its swollen. I didn't want to stop and complain midway through and seem like a rules nazi. I wonder why they don't spar there, his style was pretty much kickboxing with some other stuff mixed in....
    I'll wait to see what Satori or his student have to say about this apparent debacle.

Genius

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 12:28am

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehhe.. KM thinks he can hit hard.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 3:43am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, KM, getting hit "full force" by you doens't make him tough.

You've got to work on hitting people a lot because you aren't exactly Honey Roy Palmer, man.

Would he say that you would win if the fight was judged?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 4:17am

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No kicks above the waists and mainly just front kicks, most of which hit my nuts but I wasn't going down. .... He did kick my knee twice with a leg kick and I have a huge bruise around my knee and its swollen.....
    If you're sparring and getting kicked in the nuts and knees, one of you isn't sparring.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast