Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 5:49am

Style: Hei Long Gong Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    ummm ok?

DLT has no counter, hip throws are ****. Is that the point of this thread?

You lose! Now kill yourself, China already got too many people.

DLT has a counter... sprawl... but this guy had never seen a DLT before so he didn't know that.

And hip throws are not entirely ****... they just are never my first choice for a takedown.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 6:48am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was getting DLT confused with the DDT, and images of Jake the Snake Roberts were in my head.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 10:50am

Style: Jujutsu, freestyle Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repulsive Monkey
    Transport?
    No. The Jew.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 11:09am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon McNeil
    DLT has a counter... sprawl... but this guy had never seen a DLT before so he didn't know that.

And hip throws are not entirely ****... they just are never my first choice for a takedown.

I noticed you haven't killed yourself yet, which is disapointing.

Ok DLT has a counter, hip throw has a counter. What you fucking point? Personally, I am preferable to hip throws becuase if it fails I can transition to Uchi Mata, O Gyaku or any various Sutemi Waza fairly easily. A DLT failure makes it hard to transition to other technique. Now it could be I haven't trained the DLT enough.

However, I don't the point of this thread other to show how you owned some Chinese Guy. Try to remember to kill yourself this time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 11:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was ruminating on a problem that might occur within the club I've been starting... a problem associated with the difference in cultural expectations between me and my Chinese associates. I accidentally put it in the wrong thread, should have gone into general BS, but since nobody else seemed to care I didn't make an issue about it. What the **** did I do to offend you? So I prefer the DLT to hip throws. The first martial art I ever did was freaking folk wrestling and Double Legs are easy and have always been relatively high percentage for me because I'm strong and heavy. For somebody who is strong and heavy they make sense and make for a good transition into mount from which GNP can be administered. Again, this is IMHO. Now what the **** is your fucking beef with me? :new_321:

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was ruminating on a problem that might occur within the club I've been starting... a problem associated with the difference in cultural expectations between me and my Chinese associates.
    No duh. In opinion it didn't matter. Of course, asian have asian MA influence. Your thread has no point.

I accidentally put it in the wrong thread, should have gone into general BS, but since nobody else seemed to care I didn't make an issue about it.
    Or not post it. Or ask a question. Or at least state what you want to get out of this thread.

What the **** did I do to offend you?
    So I prefer the DLT to hip throws. The first martial art I ever did was freaking folk wrestling and Double Legs are easy and have always been relatively high percentage for me because I'm strong and heavy. For somebody who is strong and heavy they make sense and make for a good transition into mount from which GNP can be administered. Again, this is IMHO. Now what the **** is your fucking beef with me? :new_321:
    You exist. Fix that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You exist. Fix that.
    **** yourself.

If you just want to utter pointless jabs and insults that have nothing to do with fucking anything you can go **** yourself. Or you can show up at the throwdown. Either way if you don't think this thread has a point there is nothing forcing you to read it.

I've had a bad fucking week. I decided to post about a minor frustration because it was related to martial arts. Because I haven't gotten much sleep I posted onto the wrong thread. Somehow this seems to have offended you. Either that or you are buddies with Thaiboxerken or BL and are trying to get one back for me ripping on them. Because other than that I've been playing nice since I got here.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** yourself.
    Witty you are....

If you just want to utter pointless jabs and insults that have nothing to do with fucking anything you can go **** yourself. Or you can show up at the throwdown. Either way if you don't think this thread has a point there is nothing forcing you to read it.
    I been to 5 throwdowns. Yourself?

I've had a bad fucking week. I decided to post about a minor frustration because it was related to martial arts. Because I haven't gotten much sleep I posted onto the wrong thread. Somehow this seems to have offended you. Either that or you are buddies with Thaiboxerken or BL and are trying to get one back for me ripping on them. Because other than that I've been playing nice since I got here.
    ThaiboxerKen and I don't get along, he is fun to argue with. BL?

Its ok, don't cry. I heard cutting yourself helps. All the cool kids are doing it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:55am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** yourself.

Think really hard why he is giving you ****. If you can't figure it out I can tell you.

No, I have never met KK but, I can make an assumption just by his reaction.

The fact you missed it is pretty funny.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:56am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Witty you are....

I been to 5 throwdowns. Yourself?

ThaiboxerKen and I don't get along, he is fun to argue with. BL?

Its ok, don't cry. I heard cutting yourself helps. All the cool kids are doing it.
    Are you letting JFS sleep over at your place ....

Not that I am complaining , just wondering .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast