Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New BJJ Guy From N. Ohio

My name Is Justin Bear and I am 28 years old. I have been learning various fighting styles since 1998. I have experience in BJJ(obviously), Judo, American Kickboxing and Mauy Thai. I am 120-125 lbs. Are there any other Ohio grapplers, etc that are within this weight range? I look forward to meeting other grapplers on the forum!

JBear

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DAMN that's light.
    I'm in Southern Michigan, which is sort of near northern Ohio. Are you in the Toledo area? I know they have jits there.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you like 5'2" or something? Otherwise you need to jump on the squats and milk bandwagon and put on some weight. You're gonna have a hard time finding guys in your weightclass when you are that light.

Style
    Kickboxing (student)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Justin, Welcome to Bullshido.

The search function up top, may provide insight, into past meetups, in your area.
    You can look here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31 in the throwdown forum, for an upcoming meetup, or start a thread yourself, if you don't see one.

I'd advise reading the 'stickies' in each forum. They are the threads addressed to your screen name.
    ex:
    JBear90! READ ME blah blah blah blah
    They will get you familiarized with the rules for different sections, of the site. Moderation ranges from iron fist, to very light indeed.

If you want help organizing an Ohio throwdown, should there not be one upcoming, let me know, and I'll do what I can to help.

Enjoy the GREATEST SITE ON THE INT3RNETS!!!