Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:47pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Or if you don't feel like reading you could actually go out and get your fat ass off the sofa and try it out in person .
    LOL call me a fatass look how many posts u got u need to get a life and get off the comp son..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:47pm

Style: HKD, TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're right BackfistMonkey- I was ranting- my 2 year old is driving me nuts today...
    I need to cleanse my soul...
    Or drink to oblivion.

There...I feel better.
    Last edited by DngrRuss1; 2/25/2006 4:52pm at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido_master
    http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...3/limit/recent

Here boxer looses to martial artist in backyard fight watch how stupid boxer is to get himself into a choke hold and loose

I know a TKD guy would have kicked his way out of that situation. So go do TKD and shut the **** up you troll .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:52pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Hapkido Master. You are right. Go do TKD and Hapkido and become a master fighter.

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok well im new to martial arts and this website so WTF do u mean by TROLL???.......ok iv always been intomartial arts but never took any classes i wasgoing to take kung fu a few years ago but never could find a school close enough.....then i was thinking of taking ninjitsu but agian couldnt find a school and didnt wanna take TKD KENPO or HAPKIDO.....BECAUSE i dint wanna do a martial art that almost evreyone in America does cause its almost the only one they teach and i dint wanna know the same **** as evreyone els....but not as many people take Hapkido as kenpo and TKD thats y i wanna take Hapkido and from the videos of tournys and masters doing tehre thing looks cool and somthing i would enjoy and have fun learning

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:55pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...3/limit/recent

Here boxer looses to martial artist in backyard fight watch how stupid boxer is to get himself into a choke hold and loose

Is that your little group of back yard shitbrains? You seem to know so much about MA that you must be trolling! Your right, some 17year old looking "Boxer" is what we should gage all boxers on. go back out side and hit someone with a folding chair. You won't be here long. I see trollshido and a banning in your future.

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First thing this is my post so if u gonna tell me to stfu y dont u go suck a dick if u dont like what im talkig abotu then fucking leave u homo...retards...

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:56pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrRuss1
    Now wait a minute. I take a shot at what appears to be an obvious troll, and you fucks decide to, once again, pull out the whole "my kung-fu is better than your kung-fu" dick wagging contest.

I tell you what. Any of you litte boys want to come to my HKD school and tell me to my face that i represent "poor quality control", and I think that you will be in for a rather rude and painful surprise. As is typical of young boys that have either never been in a fight, or just fought in the ring, you think you know a thing or two about combat and don't have to prove anything. You can make all the assumptions you want about a particular style, but, in the big picture, your argument does not hold water.

Just because the TKD, HKD, or Kenpo you have seen or experienced eithr lacked quality or simply didn't meet your needs does not mean that you should demean the entire system. I have used the analogy before that if you are mugged by a black man, you should not then say that all blacks are criminals. If we can see the obvious ignorence and bigotry in that statement- why can't MAists see the same when slamming and entire system?

HKD master- if you are not a troll- I apologize for my previous shot (though your boxing statement really is dumb). If you are just a troll- **** off.

Shuma- while I have to admit that the puking video is funny- It DOES NOT represent HKD or TKD on the whole.

Bullshido's intent is to expose fraud. People are frauds, not ideas. While I freely admit, most TKD and some HKD are taught by unscrupulous assholes whose only motive is money and/or power, much of it is not, and the systems themselves are sound.

Nutriders beware. I have had enough of your postulating here and am going to defend the systems I have trained and put into practice for more years than most of you have been alive. My above challenge holds true.

If you think that I am just dick wagging and won't back up any challenge I make- feel free to ask Omega if I am serious. He knows me rather well and knows me to not bullshit anyone and, I am sure, will confirm that meeting my challenge may well prove problematic for many here.
    Calm down man. By "poor quality control" I mean that a lot of schools are running around teaching BS, not that the style sucks. Quality control is just that the majority of schools are NOT as hardcore as you are apparently.

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Y take a rt that teaches u only punches and to HUG to get out of a situation??(boxing)

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:58pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First thing this is my post so if u gonna tell me to stfu y dont u go suck a dick if u dont like what im talkig abotu then fucking leave u homo...retards...

Well its not your threaD.

MR. HAND
    Mr. Spicoli, you're on dangerous
    ground here. You're causing a major
    disturbance in my THREAD and on my
    time.

SPICOLI
    (cool and urbane)
    I've been thinking about this, Mr.
    Hand. If I'm here... and you're
    here... doesn't that make it our
    time?