Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 3:59pm

Style: HKD, TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll take "Transparent attempts to annoy and otherwise be a fucking tard" for the win Alex.

Go home. Grow some hair on your crotch. Then you can come back and attempt to fool us again.

Or, just for our entertainment, go to a boxing gym and make said statements. Please video the results and post them here under "Multiple Internal and Brain injuries that i deserved."

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:00pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido_master
    Almost any martial art caould kill boxers....boxer only punch its so stupid
    Awesome. Best logic ever. You sir are part of the Elite.

When you get a chance, tell that to the next boxer you see.

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:04pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido_master
    Dude wtf is ur problem i ask for advice rather to take kenpo, TKD, or hapkido and if u dont have nothing to say about anyof tjem then stfu and stop posting
    They're right though, you shouldn't take any of those arts.
    They have poor quality control as far as schools go. If you want to learn how to fight you would be better off doing boxing, Muay Thai, Kyokushin Karate, Judo, BJJ, shootfighting, SAMBO, etc.

If you want to be good at kata and pointsparring (aka tag) then go for it.
    Yes boxers only punch, but it's pretty much a given that the average boxer can beat the average TKD stylist in a straight out fight.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:05pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Join the Bujinkan, they are deadly ninjas.

http://www.winjutsu.com

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever you do don't take kenpo, one of the requirements for black belt is you have to grow a mullet.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some Hapkido is good , but it is a rarety . If the Hapkido school you are looking into is worth a **** you wouldn't ask this question . Good Hapkido stands out like a sore thumb next to most TKD and average Kempo . It would be like asking "should I do BJJ or Yellow Bamboo " .

P.S.

Your screen name sucks and you are either a troll or so ignorant it's not worth explaining anything further until you do some reading here and on other sites .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or if you don't feel like reading you could actually go out and get your fat ass off the sofa and try it out in person .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:27pm

Style: HKD, TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now wait a minute. I take a shot at what appears to be an obvious troll, and you fucks decide to, once again, pull out the whole "my kung-fu is better than your kung-fu" dick wagging contest.

I tell you what. Any of you litte boys want to come to my HKD school and tell me to my face that i represent "poor quality control", and I think that you will be in for a rather rude and painful surprise. As is typical of young boys that have either never been in a fight, or just fought in the ring, you think you know a thing or two about combat and don't have to prove anything. You can make all the assumptions you want about a particular style, but, in the big picture, your argument does not hold water.

Just because the TKD, HKD, or Kenpo you have seen or experienced eithr lacked quality or simply didn't meet your needs does not mean that you should demean the entire system. I have used the analogy before that if you are mugged by a black man, you should not then say that all blacks are criminals. If we can see the obvious ignorence and bigotry in that statement- why can't MAists see the same when slamming and entire system?

HKD master- if you are not a troll- I apologize for my previous shot (though your boxing statement really is dumb). If you are just a troll- **** off.

Shuma- while I have to admit that the puking video is funny- It DOES NOT represent HKD or TKD on the whole.

Bullshido's intent is to expose fraud. People are frauds, not ideas. While I freely admit, most TKD and some HKD are taught by unscrupulous assholes whose only motive is money and/or power, much of it is not, and the systems themselves are sound.

Nutriders beware. I have had enough of your postulating here and am going to defend the systems I have trained and put into practice for more years than most of you have been alive. My above challenge holds true.

If you think that I am just dick wagging and won't back up any challenge I make- feel free to ask Omega if I am serious. He knows me rather well and knows me to not bullshit anyone and, I am sure, will confirm that meeting my challenge may well prove problematic for many here.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrRuss1

If you think that I am just dick wagging and won't back up any challenge I make- feel free to ask Omega if I am serious. He knows me rather well and knows me to not bullshit anyone and, I am sure, will confirm that meeting my challenge may well prove problematic for many here.
    Yeah I have spoken briefly with you on other forums and with Omega about Hapkido . I think you're dead on BUT I will have to point out that most Hapkido is crap that is taught out of local strip mall TKD McDojangs .Why does that matter ? Simply becouse the training methods are weak (compliant drills etc .. ) and a lack of full contact free sparring to hone the skills you can't devolope any other way .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 4:45pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...3/limit/recent

Here boxer looses to martial artist in backyard fight watch how stupid boxer is to get himself into a choke hold and loose
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast