Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 2:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    _ing __un in the UFC: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3349713&q=tsun no prizes for guessing which guy is the WC guy....

There was at least one more WC guy in the early UFCs but he lost and it wasn't telivised(?).

On the UFC count, I'd give Wing Chun the silly point because unlike the so-called Aikidoka who entered, the Wing Chun guys actually tried to use Wing Chun -which is plain silly,.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 2:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    _ing __un in the UFC: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3349713&q=tsun no prizes for guessing which guy is the WC guy....

There was at least one more WC guy in the early UFCs but he lost and it wasn't telivised(?).

On the UFC count, I'd give Wing Chun the silly point because unlike the so-called Aikidoka who entered, the Wing Chun guys actually tried to use Wing Chun -which is plain silly,.
    I like the quick slappy motions as he taps out very _ing_un

So OK I think that brings the UFC MMA test point into a tue and brings them both up to being equally silly so far

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 2:33pm

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As plain old wacky as some of the Ki Society stuff is I actually think those guys are on the right track. For the most part they realize that on its own Aikido is basically just partners yoga and train accordingly with little delusions that what they are doing is making them badasses.

It's the Steven Seigel wanna-bes who think that if they get into a fight with a group of guys they'll all wait to come at him one at a time and then vanish when they fall down that make for silly Aikido.

Also there are some questions about just how "real" Daito-ryu actually is. Check E-budo for a recent thread on the topic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 2:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJu - Joe
    Smart Ass!!! I am an empiricist and believe silliness can be scientifically measured.
    "The silliness that can be described
    is not the eternal silliness.
    The silliness that can be spoken
    is not the eternal silliness."

WC and aikido are only vehicles to take one across the river of silliness; they are only fingers pointing to the moon of silliness. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly silliness.

Moe took the biu ji of wc silliness and made us laugh. Curly used the wu sau silliness of wc to block Moe's biu ji and became, in doing so, the supreme stooge. Yet when we see Seagal, do we not also rejoice in his silliness? Can silliness be contained and measured?

Before I studied the art, silliness was just silliness. After I studied the art, silliness was no longer silliness. Now that I understand the art, silliness is just silliness.

You must learn the silliness, abide in the silliness, and then dissolve the silliness. Only in this way, can you become truly silly.

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 3:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by whybother
    "The silliness that can be described
    is not the eternal silliness.
    The silliness that can be spoken
    is not the eternal silliness."

WC and aikido are only vehicles to take one across the river of silliness; they are only fingers pointing to the moon of silliness. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly silliness.

Moe took the biu ji of wc silliness and made us laugh. Curly used the wu sau silliness of wc to block Moe's biu ji and became, in doing so, the supreme stooge. Yet when we see Seagal, do we not also rejoice in his silliness? Can silliness be contained and measured?

Before I studied the art, silliness was just silliness. After I studied the art, silliness was no longer silliness. Now that I understand the art, silliness is just silliness.

You must learn the silliness, abide in the silliness, and then dissolve the silliness. Only in this way, can you become truly silly.
    No no, I am sure if you put a Chunner and an Aikibunny in a Super Colider and smashed their atoms to bits you could easily measure which one was the sillier of the two

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 3:21pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No no, I am sure if you put a Chunner and an Aikibunny in a Super Colider and smashed their atoms to bits you could easily measure which one was the sillier of the two
    No. WC and aikido are only paths to silliness. There are many others. Each can lead you to extraordinary silliness, depending on what you put into it. Let's not quibble about which is the better path to silliness. We should show respect, and recognize that there are many ways up the mountain of silliness, and not all paths are best for everyone. One person's path to silliness may not suit another in his quest for silliness. The important question is: will my art help me become the silliest person I can? As we can plainly see, wc and aikido both produce top quality silliness.

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 4:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by whybother
    No. WC and aikido are only paths to silliness. There are many others. Each can lead you to extraordinary silliness, depending on what you put into it. Let's not quibble about which is the better path to silliness. We should show respect, and recognize that there are many ways up the mountain of silliness, and not all paths are best for everyone. One person's path to silliness may not suit another in his quest for silliness. The important question is: will my art help me become the silliest person I can? As we can plainly see, wc and aikido both produce top quality silliness.
    Well said :headbang:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 4:20pm

Style: Beatyerass

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so after being on this site for a couple months now I am .... fell free to add.

You are a total fucking assclown knobhead. You'd give your best pal a greasy one up the butt and not even have the decency to ask him if he'd like a reach-around.

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 4:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Porrig
    You are a total fucking assclown knobhead. You'd give your best pal a greasy one up the butt and not even have the decency to ask him if he'd like a reach-around.
    You have achieved a zen like state of sillyness congrats!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 4:42pm

Style: Submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asia will get you for your Aikido bashing!

But I think _ing __un gets the overall win for silliness though. The woosh is so cool...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast