Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 5:41pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is one of MA's "best kept secrets" , the use of drugs to enhance ones "performance" in front of , or against others in martial arts.
    Is "best kept secrets" using " because it's sarcasm ?

So creatine supplements would be included there as well....
    Probably not. The drug would have to actually do something to be considered cheating.

What do you guys know and think about Andro (Androstenodione)? If you cycle it (3-4 weeks on, 2-3 weeks off), is it safe and effective?
    All of this **** is an expensive lie. I don't believe in taking competitively, but if your not even doing it with a goal in mind, then why?
    The results of all this crap disappear when you stop taking it. Do you take it forever then ?

--------
    Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of ****.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 10:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    erm Steroid use is "cheating" in a sense, but there aren't necessarily long term effects unless you take a lot (usually), I think.

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 10:17pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so...Fingermoon you seem to say creatine doesn't help? I hope not because you would be incorrect.
    www.brinkzone.com

ten-pretty much

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    (And my two creaky knees...)
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 10:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you sure the effects of Andro disappear? What if you keep working out on a regular basis?

I don't expect it to pump me up like "real" steroids, just give me a helping hand... sort of like a multi-vitamin. It's my understanding that Andro is not a steroid, but sort of a steroid precursor.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    5/05/2003 12:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So...Pizdoff, what is that link supposed to show me?

The only thing I could find in the articles section was 2 articles discussing the impurities in creatine. I assume there is an article/column somewhere on there talking about the 'benefits of creatine'.

Hey look the owner/writer of the website works for one of the major bodybuilding magazines. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Where is his research coming from? ....just wondering....

Its utter horseshit. Bodybuilding magazines are all either co-ownered or rely entirely upon the advertising of supplement companies.

Please provide evidence of INDEPENDENT tests showing that creatine works.

No, 'me and my friends take it and we look and feel stronger' is not an independent study.

Most people take creatine because they like the way the 2-3kilos of water weight makes them look bigger. The majority of people now know its fake muscle, but if bodybuilding is your thing, go for it, more power to ya!

There is a reason studies say 'may help, 'may improve', etc - 'cause they have never proved anything.

Rashomon -
    Yes, they will disappear. The sports supplements/drugs aren't designed for long term residual positive benefit.
    Thats not a conspiracy theory, its just a fact.
    How many times have you seen a company advertise 'will keep working for you, long after you stop taking it' - never.
    Thats not what their products are designed to do. The supplement companies never claim they are.

You hear people making comments about how they did lose most of what they put on after coming off [insert name here] but they did keep some size/strength.
    The question they have no way to answer is 'how much size/strength would you have gained in that time anyway if you simply ate and trained correctly?

--------
    Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of ****.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    5/05/2003 1:05am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL at man rub

Posted On:
    5/05/2003 1:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't imagine why you'd want to spend so much extra money on drugs/ supplements like creatine - just lift like usual and eat well....

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12