Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 2:37am

Style: insane

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Last edited by baltasargracian; 5/14/2004 6:35am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 2:54am

Style: insane

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I meant "drugs" not "durgs" well I guess it kinda suits though.

"its the drugs, doug"

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 1:05pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can edit you thread title, something I found out very recently.

Hmmm, yes it is "cheating."
    So creatine supplements would be included there as well.....Met-Rx? maybe.....

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    (And my two creaky knees...)
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 1:12pm

Style: mma, TAKEDOWNS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I usually go the opposite route and take St John's Wort to calm my nerves...:)

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the drugs and technology now days, it really does come down to who wants it more rather than who is more genetically inclined, especially in sports like bodybuilding.

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 8:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The people who use steroids do have an edge but they are playing a deadly game with themselves.

I used to be into powerlifting but became disillusioned when I found out that all the top competitors were "juicing". Of course there are drug tests, but they are beaten in various ways. I used to work out with a guy who was a world champion many years ago and he told me some interesting stories. The piss tests were observed to rule out cheating but he knew of some guys that would get a sample from someone, insert a cathater(sp?)and pump it into their bladder before the test. I know a woman that used to be a competitive bodybuilder and her voice is deeper than mine.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2003 11:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For competative MA'ers, I'd say that stuff is cheating. Well, juicing is for sure. As for me, I'm not "competative" - neither amature nor pro. I take creatine before and after weight-lifting, and I drink weight-gainer. I'm also starting my second cycle of Andro. (I'm curious to see if I notice a change.)

What do you guys know and think about Andro (Androstenodione)? If you cycle it (3-4 weeks on, 2-3 weeks off), is it safe and effective?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 6:02am

Style: Saito Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amphetamines? Blech! I'd never get around to fighting. I'd be too busy talking intangible amounts of ****, at several thousand words per minute. Then, I'd come down and end up napping in the ring.

Whatever works for these people though. If they want to inject a bunch of lame steroids, or develop a nice little amphetamine habit, let 'em. Just remind them it was THEIR choice.

Besides, it might make competition more fun to watch! You could get pharmaceutical companies to sponsor events, and we could have drug vs. drug competitions. You know, like "Ritalin vs. Adderall," and "Dextro-amphetamine vs. The Meth Our Instructor Made!" I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd pay to watch that!

Seeker of Truth

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Almost all “performance enhancers” sacrifice long-term health and well being for short-term increases in effectiveness. That is why they are wrong and are considered cheating.

If there was a magic pill or vitamin that made everyone one smarter, stronger, faster, and better with no adverse side effects, it wouldn’t be cheating, it would simply be the single most important human discovery of all time. You would be an idiot not to take it.

Posted On:
    5/04/2003 1:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Punisher: I don't think something like that is even close to fire or the wheel. So STFU until your newbie ass has something less moronic to say.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast