Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    You know a TKD chick is into you when she hits you as hard as you possibly can.
    Don't ask me why.
    Women are weird.
    Some sort of dominatrix fantasy... I think.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 1:37pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At first only a pin-hole beam of Emperor Helio's Light may penetrate the hard, black shell separating the bullshidoka's brain from reality. In time it grows stronger, the shell cracks and finally collapses to expose them to the real world.

Let her calm down from the argument, send her some videos of grapplers dominating pure strikers without any statement of intent (i.e. "look at this cool video") and let her come to the Dark Epiphany on her own.

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 2:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuma-Gorath
    At first only a pin-hole beam of Emperor Helio's Light may penetrate the hard, black shell separating the bullshidoka's brain from reality. In time it grows stronger, the shell cracks and finally collapses to expose them to the real world.

Let her calm down from the argument, send her some videos of grapplers dominating pure strikers without any statement of intent (i.e. "look at this cool video") and let her come to the Dark Epiphany on her own.
    Better yet, send her this gem Phrost posted in the vidclip page - MMA dude slamming the **** out of TKD guy... priceless.

*** EDIT ***

btw, I did a quick http://video.google.com/videosearch?....google search on Travis Fulton, the MMA dude in the clip, and the TKD guy who got his ass splashed on the mat is Jeremy Bullock in Extreme Challenge 22, 11/21/1998 on the 44 second of the first round. BWAHAHAHAHA, how much I love this clip.

You can also see a more complete fight here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=travis+fulton - I wonder why Fulton has a fighting record of 167-41-9 while Bullock has it at 0-1-0 . If this doesn't convince the TKD belle, then either she is beyond hope, or she is uncurably pissed at you cuz you didn't bone her.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 2/27/2006 2:22pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 11:19pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    161-41-9? that's 211 fights, is he taking one ever weekend or something? (it would still take over four years)

But el was right in his first post. She was just trying to be "well rounded"

The mistake you made was like when a girl says "Oh, I like football" and you tell her all about your fantasy leauge, you start babbling stats at her, or god forbid you start talking about hitting a parlay.

You are supposed to just say, "Oh cool we should catch a game"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:19am

Style: Hei Long Gong Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    Better yet, send her this gem Phrost posted in the vidclip page - MMA dude slamming the **** out of TKD guy... priceless.
    Oooohhhh!! That's gotta hurt!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 2:52am

Style: I know Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh that is not pretty...
    I wonder if his shoulder blade fragmented into his spinal Column?(ok i got that out of a WWE ad, sue me. Actually don't please, i don't have a lawyer.)

WOW... 211 fights... I think he must hold a record for the most amount of fights or something...
    Or does he like to count his parring sessions too?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 9:54am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, didn't that used to be one of the Rock's finishing moves?

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 11:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon McNeil
    Oooohhhh!! That's gotta hurt!
    MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... yeah, I bet it did. But Jeremy Bullock, the little guy, he was fine. They took him out on a stretcher just in case, but he was dissmissed from the hospital the same night. You can see Fulton reaching over to the squealing little dude on the ground like "oh ****, are you alright." He just freaked out... :homo:

... anyways, he got it coming for going to a MMA event without any training specific for such an event... plus (according to the net grapevine), he is a fake who has been claiming to be a UFC champion with an extensive MMA record and **** (yep, a UFC champion)... maybe Fulton squashed Bullock's brains into jelly with that body slam :tard:

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 11:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    161-41-9? that's 211 fights, is he taking one ever weekend or something? (it would still take over four years)
    Fulton has collected 211 fights from 7/26/1996 up to 1/6/2006 - this guy is an animal that breaths and eats fighting. I dunno how someone can do that for so long. According to sherdog, a lot of his fights are on the same day or close together. Don't know how much he must be making, but I don't see him doing anything else for a living (can't see how.) Crazy or not, man, that's dedication!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shard
    WOW... 211 fights... I think he must hold a record for the most amount of fights or something...
    Or does he like to count his parring sessions too?
    No man. 211 fights are actual fights. The number is just mind-numbing.

The thread is derailing so let's put it back in track. The hot TKD chickie needs to see this clip to see the futility of her ways.

Adrian5, you must reconsider your ways!!!! You have not investigated the possibility she wanted to kick your ass in a dominatrix-fantasy way rather than in an actual bout. You must keep your eyes open grasshopper. :seppuku:

Second, you have claimed she is kinda hot. Ergo, you must provide proof in the form of pictures or videos. No-gi grappling pics or videos of her would earn you cookie points (preferably with other hot TKD chicks - topless, "natural" fighting and gropping... I mean grappling preferable, but not required... sort of). This is the honorable thing to do.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 1:13pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn . . . most of his losses are too decent names too. . .

Hey THAT's where else I knew his name from - he fought Big Eric, the hawaiian guy from Inked.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast