Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 1:22pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian5
    On the other hand, if I built a time machine I could go back, impregnate your mother, become your daddy and bring you up the right way.

But then if that happened, we'd never of had this conversation, I wouldn't have built a time machine then...

Damn paradoxs'
    Not necessarily. If you were the time traveller, you would have knowledge of this alternate future. Hasn't Back to the Future taught you anything...

Howevr, making his mom pregnant would invariable cause anohter child to be born, making upa cease to exist in the alternate reality, thereby making bringing him up right impossible.

I would suggest murdering his father after he was born, then seducing his mother to give you the best chance of being able to bring him up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 1:24pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lmao.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 2:06pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hot?

Yes, she is reasonably hot.
    Hey whoa! I didn't know she was hot!
    don't be a :homo:

let the chick have her fantasy and....

BONE HER!!!!

Sorry, did I just type that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 2:11pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This girl once told me that using protein powder is egotistical.

Still trying to work that one out.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 2:35pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *singing*
    Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,
    when your perfect in every way.
    I can't wait to look in the mirror,
    'cuz I get better lookin' each day.
    Some say that I'm egotistical,
    hell I don't even know what that means,
    I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill-out my skin tight blue jeans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 12:13pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, Kuntao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have the chick spar you, work for a back mount, and poke her in the rear with your light saber until the batteries are dead. Tell her you'll meet her same time next week for her another lesson.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 1:04pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, you are a moron. Chicks don't chat on the net just to talk about their biz degrees, black belts or porcelain unicorn collections. She didn't want to show you the d34dl3 TKD. When she said she had a BB in TKD, you should have say your are the Sensei of Kamasutra. She said she could kick your ass which either meant "I want to spank you" or "I want YOU to spank me". And she is hot????

She mentioned her black belt cuz she wanted you to tie her down with it... BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you have to preach her the truth of MA. Man, what the hell??? You don't argue with chicks, you pretent to listen and be undestanding and all that sensitive-guy ****.

Then you bone her, and if you do a good job at it while playing hard-to-get, man, then you can convince her of anything. Do it right, do her right, and next time you tell her that TKD sucks, she'll say "Si, papi. Whatever you say. I can put you in a triangle choke if you want *** wink, wink"

... God damned kids...

Oh, and remember, that in bullshido, you gotta have proof to back up what you said. You said she is hot, then we demand you post some pics... preferably with little clothes on.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 1:12pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best way to do it, is just spar. I also had a female friend who did TKD think she could kick my ass. She was 5 foot, 100lbs or so.

She did a high kick to my head, I single legged her took mount and asked her what the **** do you wanna do know?

Held her down till she verbally quit.

Showing is much more in your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know a TKD chick is into you when she hits you as hard as you possibly can.
    Don't ask me why.
    Women are weird.

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 1:21pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Now tell me Bullshidokians, was I out of line in trying to nudge this girl into the right direction, in line with the Bullshido manifesto, or should have I, we infact, leave these Bullshido artists to their own devices, and conclude it's a waste of time trying to enlighten the majority of them ?
    If your story is accurate, you were not out of line at all considering she was the one who told you she could beat you up, and was serious about it. If another man said that to you, you would have had every right to ask him to prove it.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast