Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 8:46am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The world wide web of wankers (may induce head-shaking, eye rolling, loss of IQ

I would like to start this thread simply as a resting place for the most insane statements regarding martial arts you Bullshido members have ever encountered, especially on other webpages, and forums, which are a goldmine for this ****. Explain the context of the quoted statement, and lets hold it up for the ridicule it so dearly deserves.

Let me begin:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/43322/..._arts_trailer/

flashy, substanceless WTF Taekwondo video prompted prompted following comment:

"The only reason guys with black belts get beat is because they're to arrogant and have no idea on how to use them. They're shown how to do them, but never shown the situation in which to use them. Also the UFC has rules, so which means the greatest street fighting tactics won't work and that is to permanently finish off your opponent and never give him the chance to chalenge you ever again. That strategy could include: Permanently disabling the opponent or killing him. This is why the UFC means nothing to me and is just full athletes, not real fighters. The UFC is a sport like boxing, kick boxing, even football and baseball, because it has set rules. People get injured in just like every other sport, so really their training doesn't matter unless they're able to use it outside the ring or training area, this goe's for those who don't fight in the UFC. Most people take MAs as a self defense, not training for some foolish sport."
    [Apparently knocking someone unconscious, choking them unconscious, or breaking a limb is not a satisfactory way to end a fight] :shock:

another:

"this comment is to the guy who wrote the comment underneath mine. sorry to tell you but any of these guys will single handedly destroy you in a fight. your brazilian n ju jitsu **** cant compare with this **** faggit"

:shock:
    Last edited by Adrian5; 2/25/2006 9:09am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 12:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.shaolin-do.com/pages/theart.shtml

http://www.shaolinarizona.com/Grandmasters.aspx?tab=0

"If your primary interest is tournament skills, I advise you to seek your training elsewhere! Most of what you will learn here is too lethal for tournament use. I teach the ancient system of Shaolin Do, 'Art of survival, not of sport.' As did the immortals, we should learn to destroy so that we may preserve! It is a way of truth. The knowledge that I offer you is not an athletic training; it is a sacred trust."

Yes, I believed this BS.

Posted On:
    2/25/2006 2:51pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah alright.

If any of these guys jumped say... Fedor on the streets they would not live through the next day.

The only thing MMA rules do are keep Fedor from eating his opponents after he knocks them out.