Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:09pm

Style: BJJ, MT, KF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Should People Who Don't Kung Fu Make Ignorant Assertions Regarding Kung fu Arts?

I think people who have no idea what they're talking about should not make assertions based on ignorance. I think it leads to anti-kungfu circlejerks and arguements based on uninformed opinion instead of real information.

So, do you think people should just throw their idiotic opinions around, or STFU about things they know nothing about?

Discuss

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:17pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're going to do well here. Also, after viewing your profile, somehow I don't believe that you're 64.

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:18pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, the Boxer Rebellion II (2005-2006) is over. But if you're saying that you need 20 years of Kung Fu training to criticize the art, well...

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CMA is antiquated even with respect to thread topics.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:28pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen15
    So, do you think people should just throw their idiotic opinions around, or STFU about things they know nothing about?
    Asking for people to STFU about things they don't know about is like wishing for world peace or the second coming ( :5dunce: hippie :homo:)

Me don't know **** about WC... or just about anything for that matter, so I'm just going to STFU and let pictures speak for themselves. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words... or in this case three :new_321: :

Yuppie, I'm teh d34dl3 jumping bunny of doom! Here I go.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!

I'm gonna lick your toes until you die!!! Sticky tongue, sticky toes!!! Slurp, slurp!!! Punch my ass with your iron hand!!!

... I like my armadillo. Lookie, lookie, look at the armadillo.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:30pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You would have a point except that a) many people here have kung fu experience, b) many people selling kung fu are bullshidoka, c) kungfu people often like to demonstrate their ignorance on topics they know little about with no video evidence of it working against a resisting opponent...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:37pm

Style: Boxing, Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and they turn out more nutriders and orientphiles than any other martial art. except maybe aikido

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tee-hee... it's funny cause there's an equivalent post in the bullshido thread bout the grappling and the name of the poster is pen15 and that is prettymuch like spelling penis...

Also your kung fu is weak.
    And evil will always triumph.
    Because good is dumb.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:48pm

Style: BJJ, MT, KF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, see the point of my thread?

It's basically the same point as the other thread i've attached.

http://bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31363

Same title, even copied the same text. But do you see the mentality of members here when it comes to "grippling" or "kung fu"??

People that don't practice grippling can't talk about grippling. While people that don't practice Kung Fu can talk **** about kung fu all they want just by looking at some silly pictures, and their comments are justified.

Me don't know **** about WC... or just about anything for that matter, so I'm just going to STFU and let pictures speak for themselves. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words... or in this case three
    Do you see the mentality here? There is nothing worst than being fanboys of a way to fight, stand up or on the ground. It just sound so silly to "hate" on something, and this website is full of these people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 7:51pm

Style: BJJ, Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its the Internet. Live with it.
Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast