Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 11:24am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by winter_attack
    ... especially the "Adams family Kung fu" or at least that what someone else I know called the moy yat school of moy tung.

LOL! I guess this means I'm Uncle Fester.
    Attached Images  

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/VT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    LOL! I guess this means I'm Uncle Fester.
    A couple of guys down here fit that too. It could be worse...we could be the "munsters", addams family always struck me as waaay more classy. :new_astha

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 3:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo
    A couple of guys down here fit that too. It could be worse...we could be the "munsters", addams family always struck me as waaay more classy. :new_astha

Pugsley, you don't know what you are talking about. The Munster mobile was awesome !

http://www.tvacres.com/images/munsters_koach.jpg

I always wanted a pet dragon, too.

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 5:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ving tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Carefull

Wow! I've never been so surprised by the same person twice in such a short amount of time.

Interesting method of testing, but dangerous. Remember Lucky, that other people in the school have read some of this thread and might not know about the outcome and I've heard some major expressions of anger towards you from people with much more kung fu than me.

Think about what you're doing. Some one looking for serious MA in Richmond may read the initial post, and probably won't take the time to dig 10 pages deep into it. What are they to think of the school? Did you think about that? You may be influencing people in ways you didn't even realize.

Lucky I know youíre not a stupid guy, so think a little more about the consequences of your actions for now on. If not for others than, for your own safety's sake.

I guess this comes across as a warning of some sort, but you don't have to worry about ME, I've said my peace.

Good luck to all in their training.

P.S. Dagon, look forward to meeting you at the 20th, itíll be easy to match my s/n to my appearance.

P.P.S. To all those who are out on a battle field; good luck, god bless and Thankyou for what you do.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 7:06pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty sure he was being sarcastic there man.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 9:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The school I go to in Richmond always has irrate students from Moy Yat school come there. One girl I know went to the school and ended up dating the sifu when he was already had a girlfriend or married or something like that. Another person was locked up at some farm they had, others were harrassed about coming to the school. there is some weird energy there. the lucky money stories is all screwy too. some guy was bragging how he gave 200 dollars and thought his kung fu would get better. the sifu took his money and didnt reciprocate. :cussing:

A teacher of mine :5yinyang: once said what makes a cult is when people get into a group energy and cant get out and forget themselves. thats why you have to center and ground yourself. Otherwise you get into the sick energy and become an Adams family McDojo zombie...... much like lendos avatar.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 10:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by winter_attack
    The school I go to in Richmond always has irrate students from Moy Yat school come there.
    These statements date the people to be from well over 5 years ago, if not longer. How about something more current.

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 10:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo
    These statements date the people to be from well over 5 years ago, if not longer. How about something more current.

LOL. How about lucky_money's statements? Those seem to be more current. :smile:

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2006 10:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    LOL. How about lucky_money's statements? Those seem to be more current. :smile:
    That's kinda what i meant, considering his sifu wasn't teaching at that time afaik, so they don't have but so much to do with his particular issues. :icon_razz

As i have stated before in this thread, i train under a different sifu at the school. Thus, i cannot comment on many of his allegations, and i can't make assumptions as to how someone else conducts themselves. My experience has been quite different from his in regards to many of the things that he has stated.
    Last edited by Lendo; 2/28/2006 11:25pm at .

Posted On:
    3/01/2006 1:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ving tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Adios Cabrones

This has become monotonous.

The only argument left is ďthose guys support each other so much, they must be a cult!Ē

Iím over this load of crape and have way better things to do with my life than sit here arguing with a list of complaints from someone with little understanding of how the school really operates or address the commentary of people who donít know anything aside from what theyíve read here, but everyoneís allowed their 2 cents. It's too bad lucky wasn't satisfied with his training.

Iím not even going to look at this anymore, so donít be insulted when I fail to respond to anymore of the BS that gets posted.

For those that supported my clan and I, Thanx much, I look forward to training with you.

:beatdead:
    this is pretty cool site tho, I must admit.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast