Administrator

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 1:07am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    Who knows? Maybe it has to do with some stupid wushu bullshit and he thinks the joke is on us.

WTF? Wushu is bullshit? :suicide:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 11:03am

Style: BJJ & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, wushu is bullshit. Where have you been the past 50 years?

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    2/22/2006 3:39pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meager
    Yeah, wushu is bullshit. Where have you been the past 50 years?
    Training with a wushu coach?
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 2:38pm

Style: BJJ & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet he can do some pretty cool backflips by now.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    2/23/2006 2:57pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently PENIS is unaware of the fact that recently many Kung fu guys in Beijing started cross training BJJ so they could start being competitive internationally.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 10:48am

Style: TKD; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The front page should have a link to "Gracie JJ in Action" in bold right at the top. Then this stuff wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 11:11am

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me get this straight, because I'm fairly new to this forum, but...

I keep seeing this pen15 guys post popping up.

If I get this straight he is a 64 year old Kung Fu guy who just wants to argue on the internet.

Also I'm getting the imperssion that he is really skinny and hates guys with muscle or weight on them, or he is really fat and full of self loathing.

I don't give a crap if you have a gut on you or not, the point is can you fight.

If ripped abs are important to you go be an under wear model and leave the figthing to the rest of us.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    2/24/2006 8:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    If ripped abs are important to you go be an under wear model and leave the figthing to the rest of us.
    Sweet, I now have a new outlook on life. Underwear model...

:5bowtie:
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 3:44am

Style: BJJ, MT, KF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the PM I send him.

I believe you asked a question about chinese fighting in MMA.

To answer your question, which MMA event are you talking about? If you are talking about the two most popular events, Pride and UFC, then no, you won't see any Chinese people in it.

Why is that?? This is beyond martial arts.

Chinese people just can't go to Japan or USA. The two countries will not issue travel visas to young chinese people.

In order to travel to the US or Japan, the chinese person has to prove that he/she owns a level of assets in China, and that he has the intention to go back to China, instead of hiding as an illegal immigrant once he reaches the states.

What about other MMA events in Asia. Yes, the Chinese has entered smaller (non-televised) MMA evens in China or close by asian countries, and they have done pretty good actually.

[edit]This part is not related to this topic.

So next time you question yourself, why you don't see chinese in Pride or UFC.........realize they can't get a Visa.........(its not easy)

A lot of people on this site are so uneducated, they can't see pass punches and kicks, and look at issues outside of the box. This is why this site is so funny in the eyes of asian people.
    If anyone of you know anything, you'd know that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for a young chinese adult to travel to the US (unless you are hella rich, America welcome rich people). It'd be harder to get a Japan visa.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/...ures_1229.html

If you have any questions about applying a US Visa for a friend in China, give these people a call, tell them you want your friend to come over to join a MMA event, see what they'll say.

CHINA, PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF - *Passport and visa required. Due to tightened visa policy, travelers may be required to undergo a personal interview. Transit visa required for any stop (even if you do not exit the plane or train) in China. Business travelers are required to obtain formal invitation from Chinese business contact. Tourist visas are issued only after receipt of a confirmation letter from a Chinese tour agency or letter of invitation from a relative in China. Single-entry visa requires $50 processing fee, double-entry visa fee $75 (no personal checks), $100 for a 6-month multi-entry, and $150 for a 12month to 24 month multi-entry visa. 1 tourist visa application form, and 1 photo required. Allow at least 4 business days for processing. Visa valid 90 days from date of issue. If HIV positive, entry not permitted for any purpose. For more detailed information, contact the Visa Section of the Chinese Embassy, 2201 Wisconsin Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20007 (202/338-6688) or nearest Consulate General: Chicago (312/573-3070), Houston (713/521-9859), Los Angeles (213/807-8006), New York (212/868-2078) or San Francisco (415/674-2940). Internet: www.china-embassy.org
    People in this site is Uneducated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2006 3:55am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen15

People in this site is Uneducated.
    When you read that back to yourself, do you think it sounds right?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast