Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 3:13am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cloud Starchaser Forms a Superhero Team

There is a vid of this guy getting his ass beat on the internet. I'm wondering how batshit crazy this guy is.

http://www.heroicdestinysquad.com/

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 3:56am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They made a little Tucker Max reference. Other than that... pure, adulterated sheeeet.

Dagon "mullet finger" Akujin

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 9:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Irish humour....
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 10:14am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grr, at least quote some text from the source link. We've temp-banned people for less.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 10:52am

Style: Big-Fat-Guy-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you look at the "old version" of the site it seems pretty clear that this is for entertainment purposes only. He wants to pay for everything with Movie and TV rights. Crazy ****, but no-harm, no-foul, no real martial arts advertisements of any kind that I could see.
    :icon_joke

His Blog profile says he's working on the "Getting chicks" part of being a hero first, actual heroic endeavors to follow later. Ha!
    Link to his BLOG here

A sample of the "No-no I'm going to be a real hero, like Jesus!" schtick:

http://www.heroicdestinysquad.com/ge...feringhero.htm

HEROIC DESTINY SQUAD F.A.Q.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:
    Are you really serious about being a real hero? How can you hope to accomplish something like that in real life?

Answer:
    I am completely serious about trying to be a real hero. In truth I would like to become some kind of super-hero, smashing enemies about with superior strength.

However I realize in reality that unless you have tons of money to invest in making yourself into a cyborg, it's not really that realistic to become a Superman like hero in real life.

That's why my initial plan is to become a suffering type hero. The most well known suffering hero is the predominant hero of Western mythology, Jesus Christ. He is the type of hero who accomplishes his heroic mission not through superior force but by overcoming inner turmoil.

Examples of suffering hero archetypes in real life are Nelson Mandela and Gandhi. They defeated injustice by facing great suffering and thereby acquiring a following and raising awareness of unjust situations.

This may sound odd in the context of the rest of the website so let me explain it like this : Cloud Starchaser is a real aspiring hero. Let's say he's like Nelson Mandela, in that Mandela is what we would call a real life hero. Now let's say Nelson Mandela was fighting apartheid, but he also wanted to become rich and famous so he decided to make a show about him fighting it. And he decides the name of his team will be the Mandela Justice Team so the show is called Mandela Justice Team: Series One. And it's not that Mandela is exploiting his fight for justice to get rich or that he feels being famous will help his cause: he simply feels both aspirations are good goals and that there is no reason to separate the two (such as a famous actor being an actor and then appearing at charity functions but keeping the two worlds separate).

Now let's also say Mandela is really eccentric and decides that since he's a hero fighting injustice he should dress like a comic book character and make his name Dynamatron Mandoolo. And let's also say Dynamatron has no social sense and is constantly joking and therefore in his show he includes sketches lampooning himself and the whole apartheid situation. And people are like, is this Dynamatron guy for real? And then Dynamatron Mandoolo really gets thrown in jail and suffers for his convictions in real life. So it's like here he is really fighting injustice, all the while acting like a comic book character where it's hard to distinguish if this is legitimate if this is some kind of extreme parody or the actions of a madman. And the fact is in many ways it's both. Because Dynamatron Mandoolo is what we'd commonly call, "completely out of his fucking mind." And that gives you an idea of what Cloud's goal is.

My eventual goal is to resurrect the long dead art of knight errantry and rush off to fight a great evil. Undoubtedly I'll be captured and tortured and through facing extreme suffering become a true hero like Jesus or Mandela. But I'll also be a ridiculous comic book like parody of society, because it's fun to be a living parody.

Another thing that I can point out is this: when I saw the movie "The Passion of the Christ" where Jesus is being tortured and crucified I was like "Whoah that's awesome, I want to die for man's sins too!" The emotion was one of envy, I felt like that was something I was destined to do. So to understand me I guess you'd have to be able to understand wanting to be like Jesus in facing great torment for a greater cause. Most people don't understand this emotion because they don't have it in them. However, remember that to me the bible and story of Jesus are myths in the same way that Zeus and Thor are myths. So it's not like I think the real life Jesus was god, to me it's the story that's inspiring, the idea behind it. Because in the same way the lives of the Greeks were influenced by stories of Zeus and Dionysus and the gang, the lives of our society are influenced by the Gospels with Jesus and the crew.

Or maybe you could just say I'm so ambitious that my ambition is to become God! But would this make me the devil?! Uh oh....!!!!! Or maybe not God. Maybe Hades. Or Vishnu. Or Odin. Or that Hindu turtle that the whole world sits upon and is apparently just suspended in air or something. Or that cool elephant god with like eight arms from the yoga place.

As a final way of explanation, let me say there is really no living or dead or fictional person who encompasses everything I want to be. I aim to be a real life mix of: Gandhi, Batman, Nelson Mandela, Jesus, Hugh Hefner, Don Quixote, Jim Carrey, Roger Corman, Salvador Dali, Friedrich Nietzsche, Cloud Strife, Solid Snake, Spider-man, and James Bond.

Also, please remember:

[Image I couldn't figure out how to link of Jesus doing it for the chicks]

Back to F.A.Q. Page

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 11:02am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awsome!

There is still hope in the world

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 11:57am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    They made a little Tucker Max reference. Other than that... pure, adulterated sheeeet.

Dagon "mullet finger" Akujin
    Tucker Max's friends are the ones that beat him down.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 9:08pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Tucker Max's friends are the ones that beat him down.
    Would you happen to have the video of that beatdown? It happened in NYC, I believe.

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 9:25pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Te(V)plar
    Would you happen to have the video of that beatdown? It happened in NYC, I believe.
    It happened outside of a bar that Tucker Max is a part owner of in NYC. I wasn't aware that anyone had a video of the actual beatdown. I just remember there being a story about Cloud getting beat up two of Tucker Max's friends and then having his camcorder stolen by person or persons unknown.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    2/21/2006 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a point to this thread?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast