Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 1:31pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Not even LARPING.

WTF! I keep running accross this guy on google. Do any of you in Canada know of this guy? These have to be the worst videos I have ever seen. Most green belts in Karate could do better than this guy. He seems to have a following, but i can't for the life of me figure out why.

http://www.bushido.org/seicho/movies.htm

Oops...repost. But still worth making fun of.
    Last edited by wagamichi; 2/20/2006 1:44pm at . Reason: Noob mistake. Did not search with the right key words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 1:59pm

Style: Jujutsu, freestyle Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He looks like someone who was fired from Spinal Tap for being too hokey and effeminate. I love the mullet and the satin pants.
    $50 says he took a 2 hour aikido seminar at the local YMCA, and maybe a little _ing _un.

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WunHungLo
    He looks like someone who was fired from Spinal Tap for being too hokey and effeminate. I love the mullet and the satin pants.
    $50 says he took a 2 hour aikido seminar at the local YMCA, and maybe a little _ing _un.

If you look at his web site, he goes all over the world doing seminars and such. How is anyone taking him seriously? what ever. snake oil salesman.

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:22pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap. The last video is the worst. He twirls a batton as if it has anything to do with how "bad ass" he is. Then he does the worst "sticking hands" demonstration I've ever seen.

The "History" of the art is how they came up with a gi:
    "In keeping with the individuality the practitioners only wore gray belts. This was because no other martial arts systems used gray belts in the early 1980ís...After a number of years went by some other martial arts added gray belts to their systems. Since there is no comparison or equivalent to the Seicho Jutsu curriculum under other martial arts styles, the use of gray belts slowly faded out. The first stage "Basics of the Arts" requires more training than most Black Belts in any other style, so this became more or less ones first grading."
    Meaning: you start with a black belt. In fact, there are only four belt levels. All dan. The founder, however, has his 10th dan in... guess what?

He has also been studying Ninjutsu and other forms of martial arts his entire life.
    Full of ****:
    Actually there are Asian based martial arts systems, that have now adapted Seicho Jutsu techniques and theories to their curriculum.
    Dagon Akujin

software engineer

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:26pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is funny aka really sad list:
    http://www.bushido.org/seicho/grandmasters.htm

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WunHungLo

$100.00 says he bought a tape on Aikido, bought the ashida kim collection, registerd with the "world blackbelt hall of fame", and did not graduate from highschool.

Genius

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've learned stuff that looks all "fancy"and deadly like this from FMA and Silat. However, I doubt that anyone could actually pull this kind of crap off in a fight.

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    I've learned stuff that looks all "fancy"and deadly like this from FMA and Silat. However, I doubt that anyone could actually pull this kind of crap off in a fight.

I have done some FMA but never silat. I have never even seen it live. Everyone seems to say it is so deadly. Has anyone ever used silat in the ring? or is it too deadly for that. When I think of indo-china, Warriors do not come to mind. I may just have never been exposed to it if it is good. There is no silat in indy.

Genius

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 2:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks "deadly" enough and the techniques seem like they would certainly break things if pulled off. However, like any "deadly" technique, there really isn't a good way to actually test them out in a live situation. I wouldn't rely on these as a foundation for fighting at all.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 3:05pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wagamichi,

I believe in the early years of the UFC, when Royce was still around, there was a Silat guy that competed as an undercard fight. His fight was never broadcast on PPV with the rest of the program, they only showed a short clip of him losing, sorry I don't have any more details.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast