Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how much Hargrave being an Oklahoma judge's son impacted the case with hungryjoe?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I wonder how much Hargrave being an Oklahoma judge's son impacted the case with hungryjoe?
    It likely had EVERYTHING to do with it. The case is missing one critical thing, merit; not that this would stop it from being filed or heard LOL.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianArtist View Post
    Funny how an alleged Triple GrandMaster with so many different black belts would be so afraid. Must suck to live in fear. By comparing writing styles it seem fairly obvious that HeyNow is the grand professor himself.
    Who are you, by the way? People with just 1 post chiming in to threads like this is sometimes suspicious.

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 9:06pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heynow View Post
    WOW has this thread crossed the line from "Investigation" to obsession or what. How come no one has mentioned the legal issues going on about this?

I was curious about some of the claims on here and I did a legal search in Oklahoma and found this:
    oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=cas eGeneral&casemasterID=2584017&db=Tulsa

Hungry Joe, or as court records show Joe Glimp, according to the Judge, has been harrassing and stalking Hargrave to the point of alledgedly thretening his life and going to his home.

Sam Browning you've posted on here and have known about this, and should have deleted this thread a long time ago before someone got hurt or even killed stalking around someones house.

Whatever respect I had for posters and editors in this thread is now gone for contributing to the criminal activity against this guy, and for hiding what they were doing from the readers like nothing was going on which was worse.

This is messed up. Good luck in prison.
    I have read the transcript of the original hearing, and based on this transcript I believe that the Judge came to the wrong decision. Mr. Hargrave accused Mr. Glimp of leaving a threatening note on his [Carter's] door. After Glimp introduced evidence that he was living three hours away working 12 hour days the Judge put that part of Mr. Hargrave's claim aside, she did not use it in her decision. How she reached the conclusion that Joe's comments were "stalking" Carter, i.e. repeatedly threatening him with physical harm, is a mystery, because this thread does not contain such threats by Joe.

You also mention "criminal activity". Please be aware that Carter ended up filing in a civil court because he couldn't find a police department in Ok which would believe there was probable cause that a crime had been committed.

So I reject the accusation that I, or anyone else at Bullshido, "contributed to criminal activity" against this guy.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/20/2013 11:46am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heynow View Post
    This is messed up. Good luck in prison.
    This you ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/pauljbax

https://www.facebook.com/jkdbrotherhood

https://plus.google.com/photos/10407...921?banner=pwa

Perhaps you'd like to share with us, your interest in the subject matter of this thread.

Feel free to take as long as you like in your explanation
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/21/2013 10:29am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Paul, AKA Heynow.

No pithy comebacks or sarcasm ?

Disappointing. Shame really I kinda hoped you'd have more to add on the issue of Hargrave's martial arts or the physical content of this thread. Or indeed the response from Sam Browning.

No matter, I guess you used up all of the courage you could muster in that pretty poor excuse of a first post earlier in the thread.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/09/2013 7:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I analyze the stench, to me it makes a lot of sense. - Bob Marley

"Hargrave describes in a simple way the process that he followed in order to create his new system or fighting style. He takes a traditional technique or move and then removes all the unnecessary steps, changes the angles and curvature in order to convert it into something that canít be anticipated by an attacker." ****, I do Kempo, I wonder why no one has thought of taking away unnecessary steps before; this guy IS a genius.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    3/17/2014 2:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay so I didn't read all of the 400+ posts on here but I wanted to say Thanks for what I did read! I am totally new to all of this and I have no idea where to start. We live near Owasso and Collinsville Okla and my 7 year old daughter wants to fight like Walker! HA! I just don't know what to look for and how to know if someone is a fraud. I looked at this Hargrave guy in Tulsa and I thought he was impressive, but like I said I'm new and I don't know what's bullsh*t and what's not. So I am here to ask if some of you KNOW of a good place near Owasso, Collinsville, or somewhere close that is really good for a little girl. I don't want some of these places where by the time she is 9 or 10 she's a black belt. As I have heard from someone that it's called "buying the belt" (not sure if that is true). I want her to do this for real and earn her belts and not just be given them for any other reason. She needs to do what will qualify her for that belt, right? Let me know if I am all wrong about this. Any info would help if anyone is still looking at this thread....Thanks!
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445