Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344041424344 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 7:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder_duck View Post

I loved the idea of JKD, but as I did my research and saw the different schisms, I came to the conclusions that no one involved was really on the up and up. It just made more sense to move to a different style that didn't have all the baggage.
    I didn't know it was that bad. I knew Bruce's thing was watered down, but I didn't know the level of quacks involved in JKD. I remember searching for a gym of theirs around a year ago. Glad I never actually joined any of them.

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 10:04pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None to putting up a new thread.

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 11:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post

I think Carter is lying about having dan ranking in TKD. He's never mentioned his instructor anywhere that I can find. Dill told me he was a gup belt when he came to him.

He's always listed Lou Angel as his first instructor. Dill as his JKD/Kempo instructor. All of the bs pay to play "certificates of rank", yet nothing on the TKD end.
    When I was there, Lou Angel was never mentioned; he claimed his JKD lineage through Dill.

And he had a serious mad-on against Dill.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/14/2012 10:37pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    None to putting up a new thread.
    Done

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119284

Sam,

You are the man. Please call me at your convenience.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 7:50pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The real life stories section is great.
    The majority are about kids <12 y/o winning fights.
    I also really liked the, "how to spot a bad martial arts school" section, somewhat ironic.

Posted On:
    12/30/2012 2:36am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am extremely grateful to have come across this website. I apologize that this is my only post, but I feel I MUST contribute to put this guy out of business.

I'm from Tulsa, OK (Owasso, to be more specific). 
    I just wanted to post my quick story, because I'm quite angry tonight.

I really loved the Power Rangers growing up - Carter Hargrave's website makes me feel like I could someday be a REAL power ranger!! ( JK, btw )

>: (

**** this man - I was looking for a martial arts school to join before the spring semester starts. I'm an engineering major at OSU. Bruce Lee is probably my all time favorite idol (mostly because of his discipline to carry out such amazing effort as he did), even more so than Einstein... And I'm a math nerd, lol.
    So, looking for a JKD school nearby Tulsa, his ****ing site comes up on Google, I get all excited that I can finally pick up JKD once again (I lived in CA for a couple of years, took some classes there)!
    However, after looking through his website for about ten minutes (in the beginning) I quickly started to feel that Mr Hargrave is VERY qualified. In fact! There were so many I felt the need to further Google this ***hole, and then I began to uncover site after site of his BS (after reading this thread, others on here know his sites are virtually "unrelated" from each other). He has spent YEARS constructing a false resume, from all his registered domains and taking advantage of open-editing news websites, to feed on foolish people who don't know how to Google more than one result.

Not only from this thread, but after an evening of "Google-fu", not a single source of positive information comes outside of Hargrave's inter-web of deceits.

Bruce Lee would spit in your face Carter Hargrave, you crawl around for everything OPPOSITE of what Bruce Lee lived for.

Carter Hargrave, of Tulsa, Oklahoma; the Grandmaster of Jesus himself. You are a lying, worthless, con-man -who might never get what you deserve. But I hope my single post prevents additional revenue coming to you from others who don't know how to "Google-fu" ( I love that word : D
    You are in a losing battle for your false-credibility that you have established within your sorry world.
    I know you will read this post someday, you ****, Carter Hargrave. I promise that I will spread this all over Tulsa, Owasso, Claremore, and Stillwater! If I over here a stranger mention kung fu, even just a movie... I will go out of my way and tell them to avoid ever going to your internet/sometimesathome "school".

Thank you Bullshido for keeping this thread alive to this day for people like me!

p.s. Be water my friends!
    Last edited by h20; 12/30/2012 3:06am at .

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 9:58am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW has this thread crossed the line from "Investigation" to obsession or what. How come no one has mentioned the legal issues going on about this?

I was curious about some of the claims on here and I did a legal search in Oklahoma and found this:
    oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=cas eGeneral&casemasterID=2584017&db=Tulsa

Hungry Joe, or as court records show Joe Glimp, according to the Judge, has been harrassing and stalking Hargrave to the point of alledgedly thretening his life and going to his home.

Sam Browning you've posted on here and have known about this, and should have deleted this thread a long time ago before someone got hurt or even killed stalking around someones house.

Whatever respect I had for posters and editors in this thread is now gone for contributing to the criminal activity against this guy, and for hiding what they were doing from the readers like nothing was going on which was worse.

This is messed up. Good luck in prison.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 10:50am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for your opinion.

Kindly be quiet unless you've actually got something of interest to add.

I'm sure the site's legal counsel will be along shortly.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heynow View Post
    WOW has this thread crossed the line from "Investigation" to obsession or what. How come no one has mentioned the legal issues going on about this?

I was curious about some of the claims on here and I did a legal search in Oklahoma and found this:
    oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=cas eGeneral&casemasterID=2584017&db=Tulsa

Hungry Joe, or as court records show Joe Glimp, according to the Judge, has been harrassing and stalking Hargrave to the point of alledgedly thretening his life and going to his home.
    Can you point to where in your link it says that? I've been sifting through it and haven't found anything about threats.

Posted On:
    4/19/2013 3:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how an alleged Triple GrandMaster with so many different black belts would be so afraid. Must suck to live in fear. By comparing writing styles it seem fairly obvious that HeyNow is the grand professor himself.

"When crime and violence comes to you, will you be ready?
    My students are." - Professor Carter Hargrave

“I remember feeling at the time like I was completely unarmed, and felt a sinking sadness like I had wasted my time with my other training to be thrashed so easily.”

-Carter Hargrave

“Talk is cheap, and in this world it is unfortunately common to tear down others to make up for our lack of achievements. I say be persistent and tenacious and be the one on top who takes the heat. It is a sad thing, and a wasted life to go through your life and not be able to do one thing really well, think about that for a while. Don’t be that person. Find something anything and master it! You are never too old or to out of shape to start, just make it happen.”

-Carter Hargrave
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344041424344 45 LastLast