Our Sponsors:

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 36373839 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 10:18am

Style: Mixed, Hybrid.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the most awesome site to date, www.carterhargravefraud.org says this:

Carter Hargrave Ending Fraud In Martial Arts

Help Stop Fraud In Martial Arts Support Carter Hargrave In His Program

"There were many so called JKD teachers claiming to teach the art that Bruce Lee founded, while having had no contact with any legitimate organization or even teacher of the original art" says Carter Hargrave President of World Jeet Kune Do. "Now you cant do an internet search without either myself or my Federation coming up on the top of the list for the past ten years in a row at least. We have stayed the number one Jeet Kune Do organization in the world by giving the students and the public the best learning experience and that means quality authentic instruction no matter where in the world you are."

Eliminating Fraud is where the World Jeet Kune Do Federation comes in. On the Official Website of Jeet Kune Do www.worldjkd.com or www.jeetkunedo.org there is a worldwide school and instructor listing that a prospective student can research and find authentic teachers in your area without the fear of getting ripped off or be a victim of a scam or fake teacher that is only in it for the money.

For those that have no teacher nearby that they can contact in person you can order the distance training and ranking program that has taught more students Jeet Kune Do than any in martial arts history."
    Last edited by frogninja; 5/04/2011 10:19am at . Reason: damn spellchecker

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 10:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is another. Taken from http://carterhargravescam.org/Carter_Hargrave/Scam.html

"Carter Hargrave Fake and Scam Report
    We have researched and have reported in our findings that "The highest area for fraud says Carter Hargrave, is in India, so if you come across JKD teachers there that are not in a large US organization just stay away from them to be safe, or you can contact us directly. We publish a list of approved Jeet Kune Do teachers on all our websites to help the public find a legitimate teacher."

Located in the middle of the United States World JKD is making progress in addressing Fake teachers and Scam schools worldwide.

Thank you for all your efforts in contacting us and helping us report those in question of being a fake or scam teacher or school in the martial arts.

With your help we will rid the martial arts world of fraud."

"
    Carter Hargrave is a second generation teacher from the famous California Bruce Lee School , and is president of the World Jeet Kune Do Federation. He teaches at his exclusive private school, Hargrave Martial Arts located in Tulsa Oklahoma. From there he organizes teaching and training material distribution from the World Jeet Kune Do Federation and the World Kempo Karate Association.

It is with the help of these fine martial arts associations that allow us to spread the legitimate teachings ot the master worldwide for the benefit of all.
    Lets keep fraud out of the art. You can help by contacting us with reports of fakes in your area or just to check out a teacher."
    Last edited by frogninja; 5/04/2011 10:27am at .

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 10:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Both of the sites from my last 2 posts were taken from Google's cached sites list, during a search for Carter Hargrave Fraud.

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 10:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I received this via my YouTube channel, I guess in response to my comments on Hargrave’s over 20 accounts, and various videos. Especially his AMAZING knife attack video! My comment on his knife video was this: “he looks like an epileptic going into a convulsive fit holding a knife”.

His letter follows:

From Caterhargrave2.

“Well you insolent whelp. It appears you have your defimation, slander, and unprovoked attacks against our person and intellectual property, so you have our undivided attention because of your unprovoked attacks. Well you have our attention now. Our attorneys are preparing to file suit against you in state court in Tulsa, so be prepared to pay for your theft of our intellectual property and your interference with our commerce and slander.

The address that we have for service is:

Scott ______
    <Last name and address omitted because that is neither my name, or address>

We should begin in the next thirty days. If you have an attorney please forward his information to us, and ask them if they will accept service for you. Be sure and post this letter online so your known associates can see where you are heading.

Hargrave Martial Arts
    Division Headquarters of Hargrave Arts LLC.
    Box 52820
    Tulsa, Ok 74152”

I am guessing that this is a standard form letter that Hargrave sends to his MANY detractors, and anyone who questions his God like credintials. This is the 3rd such letter that I have received, and have yet to see any type of subpoena or summons, but then again, it appears Hargrave is fishing for my name on the net. Keep trying CH, if you would like to come onto Bullshido for a little conversation I would be more than happy to provide you with my name and address! The truth will set you free.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 11:01am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by frogninja View Post
    I received this via my YouTube channel, I guess in response to my comments on Hargrave’s over 20 accounts, and various videos. Especially his AMAZING knife attack video! My comment on his knife video was this: “he looks like an epileptic going into a convulsive fit holding a knife”.

His letter follows:

From Caterhargrave2.

“Well you insolent whelp. It appears you have your defimation, slander, and unprovoked attacks against our person and intellectual property, so you have our undivided attention because of your unprovoked attacks. Well you have our attention now. Our attorneys are preparing to file suit against you in state court in Tulsa, so be prepared to pay for your theft of our intellectual property and your interference with our commerce and slander.

The address that we have for service is:

Scott ______
    <Last name and address omitted because that is neither my name, or address>

We should begin in the next thirty days. If you have an attorney please forward his information to us, and ask them if they will accept service for you. Be sure and post this letter online so your known associates can see where you are heading.

Hargrave Martial Arts
    Division Headquarters of Hargrave Arts LLC.
    Box 52820
    Tulsa, Ok 74152”

I am guessing that this is a standard form letter that Hargrave sends to his MANY detractors, and anyone who questions his God like credintials. This is the 3rd such letter that I have received, and have yet to see any type of subpoena or summons, but then again, it appears Hargrave is fishing for my name on the net. Keep trying CH, if you would like to come onto Bullshido for a little conversation I would be more than happy to provide you with my name and address! The truth will set you free.
    Fucking learn how to spell if you are going to threaten people with lawsuits and any type of litigation. That **** irritates me to no end. We have many threads where a guy sends an alleged cease and desist and it is chock full of grammatical and spelling errors.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 1:39pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter
    be prepared to pay for your theft of our intellectual property

My head just exploded.

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 1:51pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cant believe anyone would use the term "insolent whelp" in any kind of realistic communication

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 2:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So here is a video posted by Carter Hargrave of his website... A video, of his website. Let that sink in for a minute. Also, before Hargrave deletes all the comments on this one I would like to post them for prosperity. These are not my comments, but other random viewers who will probably receive fake cease and desist letters in the near future, you know since the First Amendment doesn't apply for Carter Hargrave:

2HEDZ wrote: "even someone with no martial arts experience can see that this guy is a phony. you can see he has no skills by looking at his stupid knife defense video. his other videos are still shots of him performing idiotic techniques or just him standing there talking crap and he has the nerve to claim to be one of Bruce Lee's students. i guess he forgot to disable commenting on this video like he does all the others. This guy is an idiot."

TheKode wrote: "Wow, more self promotion from the grand master poser himself! Its amazing... You own 118 domains, all of which are self promoting, and still you put up a new page seemingly every week. Anyone who is interested in this loser please do a search for "bullshido carter hargrave", or do some research for yourself! Search any search engine for carter hargrave, and every single website that pops up is owned by hargrave himself. unbelievable! or just watch his knife video HAHAHA what a joke!!!"

All of my posts have been deleted by Hargrave prior to this post.

I wanted to make a permanent record in case of future litigation.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 3:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HE can remove the video whenever he wants. Things on the internet rarely disappear.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 5:09pm

Style: Watching from the stands

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a point of clarification frogninja, the video(s) you commented on were they on Youtube or his website? Because if he posted them on Youtube and you commented on/copied them there isn't jack he can do as per Youtubes terms of service.
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 36373839 ... LastLast