Our Sponsors:

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 3233343541 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/01/2011 1:03am

Style: Mixed, Hybrid.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a side not concerning the above mentioned video...
    If you look at any of the stupid one line comments below the video, click on the posters name... Almost every single poster's profile is EXACTLY the same as the one above it, the same 3 favorite vids, and the same stupid comments...! Looks just a tad suspicious doesn't it?

Posted On:
    2/03/2011 2:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of Prof. E.A. Moore, check out the claims below:

I ran across this blog with a guy claiming he was inducted into the hall of fame as Martial Artist of the year back in 99. I looked at the inductees list and he is not there.

1999 inductee to the world Martial Arts Hall of Fame (Martial Artist of the Year).

these are the rest of the claims. Is this guy for real

(Michael Davis)

With over a quarter of a century of training in the combative and energetic arts, the follwoing is a list of the ranks and instructor certifications that I hold in the stated arts:

Yondan (4th degree black belt) and Renshi instructor license - Ryukyu Kempo Karate-do

Yondan (4th degree black belt) and Renshi instructor license - Matsukaze Aikibudo

Sandan (3rd degree black belt) - Torite-jutsu

Nidan (2nd degree black belt) - Shotokan Karate-do

Lakan Dalawa (2nd degree black belt) - Modern Arnis

Chodan - (1st degree black belt) - Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan

Certified Instructor - Torite-jutsu

Certified Instructor - Open Circle Fighting Method (OCFM)

Certified Instructor (Level II) - Lin Kong Jing Qigong (Powerful Empty Force Enery Work)

Koshiki Usui Reiki Ryodo (Level II)

In addition to the arts listed above, I have trained in a variety of other arts with different instructors. The following is a list of arts that I have trained in, but not pursued any formal rank:

Okinawan Goju-ryu Karate-do (IOGKF and Jundokan)

Chen Shi Taijiquan (Laojia Taolu Yi Lu, Er Lu/Pao Chui, Tui Shou, Chan Si Gong, and Sanshiba)

Lam Shi Taijiquan (Small Circle Form)

Matayoshi Kobudo

Yang Shi Taijiquan (Traditional 108 posture form and modern 24 posture form)

Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

Fujian Baihequan (White Crane Fist) Gongfu

Bajiquan Gongfu (Eight Infinite Fist - Li Shu Wen lineage)

Piquazhang Gongfu (Splitting/Deflecting Palm Style - Li Shu Wen lineage)

Yiquan (Dachengquan) Gongfu

I am a firm believer in the martial and healing aspects of the energetic arts (qigong, chi kung, yoga, reiki, etc.). With that in mind, the following is a list of the martial, health and healing arts that I have experience in:

Lin Kong Jing Qigong (Powerful Empty Force Energy Work - Richard Mooney lineage)

Wuxing Qigong (5 Element Energy Work - Dr. Vince Black lineage)

Soaring Crane Qigong (He Xiang Zhuang - Pang Ming lineage)

Wild Goose Qigong (Dayan Qigong - Yang Meijun lineage)

Iron Palm Qigong (Tie Sha Zhang - Ku Yu Cheung/Gu Ru Zhang lineage)

Zhan Zhuang Qigong (Standing Stake Energy Work - Wang Xiang Zhai/Yu Yong Nian lineage)

Dragon's Gate Complete Reality School of Taoism (Lung Men Chuan Chen Tao)

Koshiki Usui Reiki Ryodo (Level II - Usui lineage)

I am also a firm believer in the power of the written word as a learning tool. I have been asked to share my knowledge and information in this manner on many occasions. The following is a list of some of my [martial arts] publication credits:

Co-author of the Dragon Society International's Torite-jutsu Reference Manual (authored the chapter on the 5 Elements Theory or Gyogo/Wuxing)

Kata Analysis

Martial Arts Illustrated (09/2004, Vol. 17 No. 4)
    The Case for the 5 Elements in Vital Point Study: An Open Response to Rick Clark

(currently unpublished)
    An Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Martial Arts

Black Book Fall/Winter 1997

Tori Technique 1 (Brush/Grab/Strike)

Combat Magazine (Vol. 24, No. 11)

Dragon Society International Webpage
    Point Analysis: GB-20

Combat Magazine (Vol. 1, No. 1)

Dragon Chronicles (4th Quarter 1997)

Dragon Society International Webpage

Other points of interest concerning me and my accomplishments within the martial arts community are as follows:

One of the first six (6) people to ever be awarded a yudansha (black belt) ranking in Torite-jutsu.

One of the first five (5) people to ever be awarded an instructor certification (menkyo) in Torite-jutsu.

Have traveled nationally (13 states) and internationally (Canada, United Kingdom, Cyprus) teaching or assisting with the teaching of seminars on vital points and related topics.

First American to be awared instructor certification in the Open Circle Fighting Method (OCFM) by the Open Circle Institute (OCI).

Appointed to the Dragon Society International (DSI) research team by Professor Rick Moneymaker.

Appointed by Dr. Glenn Morris to serve as an ambassador between the Dragon Society International and the Hoshinroshiryu organizations.

1999 inductee to the world Martial Arts Hall of Fame (Martial Artist of the Year).

Appeared in and assisted with the production of numerous video training tapes distributed nationally and internationally.

Written numerous articles that have been published nationally and internationally.

Has trained law enforcement officers from the federal, state and local level in the use of vital points.

Has had live-in students (uchideshi) from both the US and Europe come live and train with him for advanced knowledge.

Posted On:
    2/04/2011 1:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So listen really close to this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4bRpNJmKhI

Carter says Beginning at: 1:16 "People just have an interest in JKD, more than any other organization, and Myself as any other teacher in the history of JKD; more than Bruce Lee and any of his other students combined and there students combined"...

This is not a exact quote, but it is as close as I could get. Listen for yourself, as he falls all over his words through out the "speech".

So am I listening to this correctly, is he really saying that people are more interested in HIS ORGANIZATION more than Bruce Lee, his students, and there students combined?!?!?!

Posted On:
    2/04/2011 6:12pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Carter Hargrave

How old is the guy?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2011 6:55am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Carter Hargrave

Born 12/29/1961

From the public records.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2011 9:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snow day today, so there's a little time for the subject.

Apparently Carter has also sent Wikipedia his form letter for legal action. This back in 2007.

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=101643610

CONGRATUATIONS AGAIN MR. WILLIAMS. YOU CANNOT IGNORE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU.
    You wanted attention with your libelous comments. You now have our attention. Please sir, send us your contact information to info@leejkd.com or you can post it here. We look forward to discussing your defamation at great length.
    IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY YOU CAN GIVE US THAT INFORMATION AND WE WILL MOVE FROM THERE --[[User:WORLDJKD|WORLDJKD]] 21:05, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
    MR. WILLIAMS, THE WORLD JEET KUNE DO FEDERATION HERE. YOU WANTED OUR ATTENTION AND YOU HAVE IT.
    PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION OR WE CAN THROUGH OUR LAWYERS REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO THE LIBELOUS STATEMTENTS YOU ARE MAKING ON A REGULAR BASIS.
    YOU CAN REPLY TO THIS OR EMAIL INFO@LEEJKD.COM
    --[[User:WORLDJKD|WORLDJKD]] 21:32, 17 January 2007 (UTC)WORLDJKD
    Pansy

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/09/2011 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would be such a ridiculous court case. I doubt that he has any legal adviser right now because if he did, they would probably explain why he's been going about this in a really stupid way.

Did you get screenshots of his press release before it was taken down for not being a press release? That seems like the most libelous thing done so far.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2011 1:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep

and from his blog

http://worldjkd.wordpress.com/catego...-rex-ashcraft/

Given that a Google search under my name gets 1st hit on the above, I've started getting to Bullshido via it's hit under his name and then logging on. Good to see he's back up to number two.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 2/09/2011 1:24pm at .

Posted On:
    2/10/2011 4:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I received another legal threat from the "professor", sometime ago. It was sent to my email address connected to this forum, he states that he is going to sue me due to my "MANY LIBELOUS STATEMTENTS" (no this is not a typo on my part, it is a direct copy/paste, from the email). Funny thing is, this is the third such threat and still he has no idea who I am. He has used 3 different names and 3 different comments regarding something going on that I can only assume is from facebook/myspace.

So Professor, here is something for you to consider; every statement made on my part is pertaining directly to one of YOUR videos, a statement that YOU made, on one of your 112+ websites, or something said in an email that YOU sent me. What I am exercising here is called free speech, I believe that you are a fraud, fake, deceitful, etc... This is MY OPINION and thanks to those that came before me, this is also a constitutional right! If this is not the case, please prove me wrong! Show me the proof that you have (not some BS certificate), because everything that I have seen does nothing but reinforce my argument!

Hell send me a video demonstrating your amazing martial prowess, something that does not include you smacking a knife away and spasm against your target (also I should mention, that said knife is directly in line to stab you in the neck throughout the video, but you being the master and all should know that a cut to the carotid will bleed you dry in a matter of minutes, but I digress.); and I will shut the hell up!
    Last edited by frogninja; 2/10/2011 4:27pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/10/2011 5:23pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Legally speaking, is there a difference in posting libelous information on a public forum vs posting it on a website that you run (like Carter does)?

Quote Originally Posted by frogninja View Post
    So I received another legal threat from the "professor", sometime ago. It was sent to my email address connected to this forum, he states that he is going to sue me due to my "MANY LIBELOUS STATEMTENTS"
    He must've had his lawlyer draw that up.

Actually I think the real justice in all of this would be if he actually ended up with a horribly unqualified lawyer that faked his law credentials.