Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 11:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Seibukan Shorinryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a side note on Hargraveís courageous students in the news, when you disarm your attacker and then proceed to stab them with their own weapon, well thatís called assault and you get to go to jail with them

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 12:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys just can't admit when you are wrong about someone (Professor Hargrave). You wanted proof other than my word and I gave you some but you find fault with that and refuse to believe it. There is absolutely no reasoning with you. What's funny and puzzling is you are quick to believe the lies about Professor Hargave with no proof. But when someone tells you the truth you just can't seem to grasp it.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 12:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asking for proof is not "libel", speaking out when no proof is offered is not "lying".

Where are those police reports again?

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 12:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Police reports?
    How am I supposed to get police reports?

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 12:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekka View Post
    How am I supposed to get police reports?
    I recommend asking the police. That's why they're called "police reports".

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 12:45am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys just can't admit when you are wrong about someone (Professor Hargrave). You wanted proof other than my word and I gave you some but you find fault with that and refuse to believe it. There is absolutely no reasoning with you. What's funny and puzzling is you are quick to believe the lies about Professor Hargave with no proof. But when someone tells you the truth you just can't seem to grasp it.
    Incorrect. You lack education in this area.

Everything you have offered as proof boils down to personal opinion, hearsay and a few fluff pieces in a newspaper.

I'm afraid you don't understand what real proof is. Nothing you've posted would indicate that you do.

Have you wondered why Mr. Hargrave hasn't made an appearance on this thread to defend himself? I posit that there are two possible reasons. Either you are Mr. Hargrave himself, or the man knows that he can not win this battle. Assuming you are not Mr. Hargrave for a moment, ask yourself why he would let a student fight his battles for him? Does that sound like something a man of integrity would do?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 12:50am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you go back to this silliness it will go right back into the toilet thread. There is no proof in those stories. Their is no truth in those stories. The WOHF is a pay for your reward organizations. This is a fact. Grandmaster doesn't exist, except in movies dubbed with a poor translation, in the correct context in western societies.

Grandmaster is a very poor translation of an Asian honorific that Americans do not understand.

So, when you get us some facts and not parroting then you can complain about people not wanting to hear the truth. Posting 9 year old articles, re-edited in 2007 is not proof.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 3:40am

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Bekka just the mere thought of u being over 21 as you say is also not very believable. I would go with my gut and say you are around 11-13. atleast I hope....
    I think everyone here has wasted their time on Bekka but I thank Bekka for bringing this thread back up because i missed it.

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 5:39am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys just can't admit when you are wrong about someone (Professor Hargrave).
    No, you can't.

You wanted proof other than my word and I gave you some but you find fault with that and refuse to believe it.
    That's not proof, it's not refusing to believe, if the evidence presented carries no weight. Have you ever done anything academically or otherwise that actually requires testing and proving? Because it seems not.

There is absolutely no reasoning with you.
    No, that's not true, proof relies on reason, provide real proof and folks will take that into account in their reasoning, all the current facts make anyone with reasoning skills make the assumptions that you dislike so much. There is in fact no reasoning with you since you refuse to consider any of the facts presented to you.

What's funny and puzzling is you are quick to believe the lies about Professor Hargave with no proof. But when someone tells you the truth you just can't seem to grasp it.

That's right, our inability to grasp the truth, show us _facts_ and we will be believe it, show us made up stories and we won't. But you will. You believe everyone in this thread is an idiot for not seeing your 'truth', everyone here is starting to think you are the idiot, because even after folk take the time and consideration to explain to you how proper supporting evidence is used, you still stick your fingers in your ears and bleat on about newspapers clippings.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2010 12:08pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seen this today on another forum : http://www.defend.net/deluxeforums/j...ed-me-off.html