218357 Bullies, 4198 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    12/31/2009 1:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Marine claims:

Other interesting stuff:

Surely police reports of these incidents would be available?

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    12/31/2009 1:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Its the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2009 1:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Seibukan Shorinryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus View Post
    Will someone please screen capture the part of the writeup in which Carter claims that his system is the basis for the Marine's system and post the screen capture here?
    Ninja

Check my post #132 and follow the link.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    1/02/2010 7:48am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I have been asked to come in.

First, have someone who can read Japanese, translate those Juko-lie karate certificates. It will be a huge laugh.

Second, ANYONE who has rank in Juko-kai, is either a dupe or a FRAUD. There is NO middle ground with those A-holes.

Third, if your rank came from Juko-lie, and you then quit Juko-lie, you can't keep claiming your 15th dan status, cause if they didn't give it to you, who did? I am dealing with that right now with a local a-hole.

Fourth, contact Don Cunningham. When the Jo-kay said he was going to sue Don, Don forced the issue, went into court, and DESTROYED the Jo-kays claims once and for all.

You need to do EXACTLY the same thing. The issue is the claims, not that you wanted information about them.

Hope that helped.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2010 3:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Seibukan Shorinryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MCMAP program

I know it's kust Wikipedia but I'm inclined to buy this line on the origins of the MCMAP program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_...l_Arts_Program

History
    The MCMAP was officially created by MCO 1550.54 as a "revolutionary step in the development of martial arts skills for Marines and replaces all other close-combat related systems preceding its introduction."[2] MCMAP comes from an evolution dating back to the creation of the Marine Corps, beginning with the martial abilities of Marine boarding parties, who often had to rely on bayonet and cutlass techniques.
    During World War I these bayonet techniques were supplemented with unarmed combat techniques, which often proved useful in trench warfare. Between the world wars, Colonel Anthony J. Biddle began the creation of standardized bayonet and close combat techniques based on boxing, wrestling, and fencing. Also during this period, Captains W. M. Greene and Samuel B. Griffith learned martial arts techniques from Chinese American Marines and brought this knowledge to other Marines throughout the Marine Corps.
    In 1956, at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Hayward (captain of the judo team at MCRD) made Gunnery Sergeant Bill Miller the new Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge of Hand-To-Hand Combat. Miller was ordered to develop a new curriculum that a 110- or a 210-pound Marine could use to quickly kill the enemy. Miller created the program from various martial arts styles such as Okinawan karate, judo, and jujutsu. Every Marine recruit that went through MCRD was instructed in Miller's Combat Curriculum. This also included Special Operations Forces from all branches of the military and civilian entities. Later in 2001, retired Gunnery Sergeant Bill Miller was awarded the Black Belt Emeritus "for pioneering Martial Arts in the United States Marine Corps."
    Eventually these different techniques evolved into the LINE System in the early 1980s. Later, the system was found to be lacking in flexibility and techniques for use in situations that did not require lethal force, such as peacekeeping operations. The Marine Corps began searching for a more effective system. The result was the Marine Corps Close Combat training Program implemented in 19971999. MCMAP was implemented as part of a Commandant of the Marine Corps initiative in summer 2000. General Jones assigned Lieutenant Colonel George Bristol and Master Gunnery Sergeant Cardo Urso, with almost 70 years of martial arts experience between them, to establish the MCMAP curriculum to be taught at the Martial Arts Center of Excellence (MACE).

No mention of Carter Hargrave. If I was hime these would be the people I'd sue.:shock:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 12:26am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just in case an unedited screenshot is required.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 1:57am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I think Hargrave thinks it supports his claim of "cyberstalking" that's why he brought it up in his reply.
    Hargrave's strategic intent in bringing it up was suppressive.

He's feeling the heat from the eyes of the public on him, so he (hargrave) did some "cyberstalking" style research of his own in an effort to attach a handle to the person contacting him and use it as a lever to get them to stop.

Hargrave thought he was talking to a regular sheeple who would spook over a few pieces of public record. That fact that he employed the tactic and the fact that he fell to such a level so quickly lead me to infer that he sees this thread as an attack on his status as a martial artist and probably his livelyhood.

In short, Carter Hargrave tried to bully Joe into shutting his mouth, so that Carter Hargrave wouldn't have to get a job stacking bricks instead of breaking them.

And Joe, to my personal delight and pride, didn't go for it at all.

Carter Hargrave is a yellow, craven liar hiding behind the paper threat of baseless litigation so he can cling to his shameful, shameful, "career" in the martial arts.

He's a deluded coward who let his masturbatory fantasies consume him and poison his reputation and his hobby.

He needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 10:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might want to try that post again. None of your links work.