Style
    TKD, MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bando, Yoga, and Reunion with God?

Check this guy out:

Grand Master Muhammad Ashraf Tai, followed by usual list of pseudo-impressive martial arts records, and this

Quote Originally Posted by Questionable Grand Master
    To a question as to whether there was any connection between Yoga and Karate, Grand Master Tai said: "There is a cosmic connection. Once you get a black belt, you get diversion through yoga, reunion with God. Therefore there is a connection, but not in the earlier stages like white belt, etc."
    Opinions?

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/oct20...2004/spo.htm#4
    Last edited by lifetime; 3/29/2005 6:24am at .
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Style
    KARATE / MUAY THAI
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    got the link to the article?

Style
    TKD, MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Silly me I got so excited with finding Bullshido that I forgot the link :knob:
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Style
    U Pa Li
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yoga has been used to prepare the body for contemplative prayer/meditation. "Be still, and know I am God" Psalms 46:10

Bando Yoga is normally used to prepare the body for martial activities, to reduce the risk of injury, and restore physical health. Bando Yoga practitioners are not trying to achieve enlightenment, but get out of bed the next day. Bando Yoga is a Shudra (servant caste) yoga system.