Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 1:17am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is it every 4 to 5 months we have some (insert dumbfuck style) asshole come on here and try to ask the same fucking question and then perform the same fucking arguements year after year after fucking year?

Listen up little bitch, to call you stupid would be an understatement. You won't come up with anything new that hasn't already been said and if you'd taken the fucking time to view the beginning of this section you'd know what the beef is against Wing Chun. Now give me one good fucking reason why I just don't send this thread into the fucking trash can.

You may be one of the legit guys. Great, happy for you join the club, let this thread die until a situation comes up for you to step up. That's my advice, welcome to fucking bullshido.
    Nice to meet you too omega. I assume you are referring to me as well. I just thought one of the edicts of the martial artist is to keep an open mind, and open other people's minds as well. If I and other people are being persecuted for that, then there's something terribly wrong here.

I have no problem with anyone on this board, so I don't think what I'm doing is wrong.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 1:31am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, sure I"m talking to you too (insert random insult describing how much suckiness you represent).

Like I said welcome to the club, either what we are saying is completely true and you're full of ****, or you'll have a chance to prove something at a later date and give us good perspective as a rep from the WC community. Either way pull up a chair.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 3:00am

Style: Noobie Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kewl i R a part of da club! YAY

I'm going to quit being a dick now and go do my workout.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 10:34am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    **** the video. We hate Wing Chun guys for many reasons but it's usually because of fucking threads like this. You guys are represented by cult ****-nuts suck. Live with it.

LOL. Why is it that more people within the style just don't get this point?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 10:39am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEy guys it's the start of another god-given beau-diddly-yoootiful day.

Guess what I didn't see yesterday? Decent wing chun.

Hey, glitch, you mean to tell me that you don't have a single fried or relative with a video camera? I mean it obviously means so much to you to "prove your fist" ( which Reminds me of this time I wached calligula while eating a chocolate sunday, but that's another story) that any real frid would be willing to tape you getting in a fight.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 11:06am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, lately I was thinking about asking Phrost for a Kung Fu Technique and Training Forum after noticing that there are several people here with good information on the subject.

But after seeing the incredible number of shitty ''my dick is bigger than yours'' kung fu threads I would be fucking ashmed to do so.
    Last edited by Mr.Mundane; 2/20/2006 11:07am at . Reason: none of your bussiness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 11:19am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, can anyone here actually use chainpunching properly? The verticle fist punching relies heavily on explosion plus closure of the fist and relaxing of the arm, making it hard to make anything ''acceptable'' after the 2 second punch and, honestly, there are better methods of attacking if the opponent is open enough for you to Li Won Choi him. It's too risky to lose the contact in that situation, he'll probably cross you in the face (like the other guy in this topic mentioned)

Cheers

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 11:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Bei
    I just thought one of the edicts of the martial artist is to keep an open mind, and open other people's minds as well.
    Nope. They are just about fighting. That was added to make shitty MAists feel better about themselves and make more money.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing hobbyist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Glitch
    Alright you god damn pansies.

I'll prove my fucking fist to you blubbering vaginas, and after I do it, I don't want to hear anything else from any of you.

I've accepted your challenge and I'll prove it. If its the last fucking thing I do I'll prove that my fist is worthy of recognition.

BTW: Rashaka 13 is a friend of mine and one of my sparring partners. He outweighs me by a quite a bit (>:D) and he will make sure I'm not talking out of the side of my neck.

AT ANY RATE, I'll make video of my victories and failures so that you can tell if I'm telling the truth or not.

I'm tired of listining to your pathetic squabbling. If it is proof you desire, then it is proof you shall receive. I don't care what any of you think, just so you know, so attempting to flame me will result in nothing but you wasting your time.

Also, I have made no fucking claims so you faggots saying **** about making claims can shut the **** up. I have only asked why you can't stop harping on Wing Chun Practioners. Sure, the one's who talk big **** should be pushed, but don't bring that fucking **** to me, okay? I train for real. I take punches, and I fucking dish them out. I make sure that my fist is real, so that when I make a claim, I will be able to back it up. I don't make claims that I can't fucking prove so shut the **** up. All I've ever done since I came here is ask questions and give my piddly little 2 cent on certain topics and all I've heard is a bunch of sniping at my style of choice.

If you think I'm wasting my time, why don't you go find some fucking guys to wrestle and get off my dick. I'm only here for people that want some proof and maybe a sparring partner, or even just an intelligent fucking debate where we don't mock each other's style.

And for the geniuses that say "Wing Chun, in time can be effective" take a long fucking walk off of a short cliff. ANY FUCKING STYLE can be effective, in time, you fucking dolt. I didn't need you to tell me that.

You want proof, I'll fucking give it to you. I love a challenge and you all have made my fucking day. I seriously thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. I love it when Martial Artists challenge each other, its what we LIVE for.

However, no more mockery. Wait for the proof. I'll deliver. Its a fucking promise!

Any of you bitches got something to say, you know where to post. I probably won't even check this thread after this cause I already know what HALF of you will say. I'll show you fucking proof that's not fabricated. That's all I've wanted to do from day one. I've begun training again because I know what I want to do in life. Make believers out of you skeptics.

Get ready.

(Edited cause I had more to say, and I can't fucking spell when I'm angry.)

Woah! I don't think there's been enough recognition of how amazingly
    this dude completely flipped out here. And he keeps talking about "proving" his "fist"! What's wrong with you guys, make some fun wouldja? Awesome flip out stylee.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2006 11:52am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MrMcFu

Nope. They are just about fighting. That was added to make shitty MAists feel better about themselves and make more money.
    Right, and policemen aren't supposed to uphold the law.

It's people like you who put a price tag on morality, and cheapen the cultures that defined the martial arts. Your kind of modern egoism is what ruined the world in the first place, and I pity you for your caveman mentality.

There is intellectuality in the martial arts; there is more to it than just fighting. You were just too dim to experience it.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast