Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This man has fought in the UFC under his secret identity numbnuts!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:38pm

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen15
    White man can't invent any effective fighting system, they just copy asians and claim it their own, then bash on it's inventors. White man never steal arts, they just "found" arts.
    The fighting arts can be traced to almost every people group from the Greek and Roman ,the Africans, Asians , from the stand point of anthropology Martial Arts are endemic to most premodern cultures.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu mostly

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rexkwon
    The fighting arts can be traced to almost every people group from the Greek and Roman ,the Africans, Asians , from the stand point of anthropology Martial Arts are endemic to most premodern cultures.
    True. They had to develop a system of fighting. No way around it.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess it was a troll job but I like how he says people on this site are anti-asian when 80% of them have an asian MA as their style.

Hell, I studied Aikido so that makes my a hippie Japanophile!

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how nobody ever accuses the Asians of stealing martial arts from the ancient greeks and romans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:57pm

Style: BJJ, Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm. According to legend, Kung Fu and Karate theoretically originated with some monk from India who made his way to China. India was once occupied by Alexander. No Roman connection there. Maybe Greek.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 2/15/2006 10:59pm at .

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:57pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    While on the subject, how exactly do you tell Chinese and Japanese men apart just by looking at their nipples?
    If you're talking about Chinesse Connection AKA Fist of Fury, when Bruce Lee says " So you're Japanese?" and then beats him to death? He was looking at his Japanese style "T- shirt " That only came up to his nipples. Bruce Lee himself disliked making those kind of films, and was very tight with Taky Kimura, who he ranked as one of his best instructors, right up there with Ted Wong. But money is money- and WW2 was only 25 years old...

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 11:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah. Thanks for the explanation. Although I'm a little unnerved by the idea of kung fu masters beating people to death over their fashion sense.

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 11:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Ah. Thanks for the explanation. Although I'm a little unnerved by the idea of kung fu masters beating people to death over their fashion sense.
    That would make an awesome plot for a kung fu movie!!!

Tarantino make this happen!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 11:08pm

Style: BJJ, MT, KF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh! Don't forget! There will be another RACIST movie coming out by Jet Li called Fearless.

Based on a true story about a man name Fok Yuen Gaap living in a time when 8 countries attacked China after Japan beat the **** out of it. He was in fact a chinese martial artist challenge by many people because of his "kung fu" status. He was later posioned to death by the Japanese.

Before his death, his school has to change it's name from "Jing Mo martial art school" to "Jing Mo health and fittness center" because martial art teaching was not allowed under Japanese ruling. The name of his school is written on this picture.

Chinese Kung Fu continued to be a "health and fittness" art as the communist government disallowed teaching of fighting for many years. Therefore, it is viewed as "dancing" to the uneducated white man because of it's purpose to hide it's fighting objectives.

This is why when uneducated americans open his mouth, the world laugh.

If racial related movies hurts your feeling, don't watch this movie! But if you have enough common sense and education to figure out this is a MOVIE for entertainment purpose that is based partly on history, and is willing to enjoy it for what it is, then sure, I am sure the action performance won't disappoint you.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast