Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 1:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I appreciate that ken but I don't like negative advertising.

Eagle I don't know anything about San Da or that San Da fighting alliance. I know Marks San Da coach is working on wall street trading or something and does not really have time to coach. I think the aliance thing has been dead awhile. I still do not see where he is teaching Burmese Boxing.

I do know that Mark designed the Artwork for Ross's school and did business with him including distributing tapes for him before the had a falling out. The fighters logos are up in his portfolio of design work

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 1:28pm

Style: Ying Jow Pai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe you aren't paying attention but I aint talking about art work I am talking about people like here at http://monkeys.marknegron.com/mn/monkeys.asp why are these people on negron's web page? he don't have nothing to do with them, they are ross's guys. and if that alliance is dead why still have that page that you can call him? why don't you get a student or someone to call and see what negron says. my friend is new, he aint stupid, and he smelled a scam so he didn't get plucked, but other turkeys gonna get it from negron

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 1:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tink those are old web pages that were not taken down but do not have links from his homepage. If you go to www.marknegron.com you will see that san da alliance is gone and replaced with something else and the links to Ross's guys are down on the main page.

I am just saying he is selling legit Burmese Boxing fights from Myanamar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 1:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you either dense or just lying to try and protect your business cause at the top of that page is that gorilla thing and it go right to ross's fighters and the san da alliance is right at the right bottom of that page you just linked!

software engineer

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I <3 non-vector fonts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry actually just dense I had not noticed either of those shows how good i am at paying attention.

Just out of curiosity did you train with Ross or do you have a previous problem with Mark because I just noticed evey post you have on this site is has to do with Mark.

At this point I am kind of done with this as I don't really have much to add and quite truthfully I do not really care one way or the other if someone buys mt DVD's. They are there for those who want them and I had been unable to get them out to people previously

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spoke up cause I don't like frauds which is why I show up here from time to time. I didn't see ross making posts called "do you know mark negron" or "mark negron sucks" which negron came on here to do. I spoke up cause I was a ny guy and I know the deal, and it aint negron. now you suddenly realized those links still up huh? good luck with your tapes but it do look like you making excuses for this guy

software engineer

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Guy
    I spoke up cause I don't like frauds which is why I show up here from time to time. I didn't see ross making posts called "do you know mark negron" or "mark negron sucks" which negron came on here to do. I spoke up cause I was a ny guy and I know the deal, and it aint negron. now you suddenly realized those links still up huh? good luck with your tapes but it do look like you making excuses for this guy
    Even with those links in, there's not much that the site is saying, as far as what Mark Negron is claiming.
    Last edited by meng_mao; 2/15/2006 2:22pm at . Reason: Does anyone else think these huge edit notices are a bit much?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Guy
    Don't call him a fraud. You must PROVE he is doing something fraudulent. Don't make the mods and Admins call the slander/libel police on you.

You are making assumptions off what a friend told you he experienced. So, your assertions aren't on a first hand basis.

Nowhere on his site are there any claims of Burmese instruction or that those are his fighters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 2:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I see you calling Mark out on this thread for something he may or may not be doing ie: the burmese boxing thing that truthfully you don't know jack about.

First of all I am not making excuses.
    Second I noticed them after YOU pointed them out.
    Third I am not saying anyhting at all about Mark as a fighter as I don't know anything about it.

I know Mark had a business relationship with Dave and I have Dave's side of the story and it does not match your statements on the other thread. I

Personally I feel you have an axe to grind with him and as I said to my knowledge he is not teaching anything at all and has permission to sell the Burmese boxing stuff wich was the original point of your thread,
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast