Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2006 8:07pm

Style: Ying Jow Pai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mark Negron aka dr doom at it again

Remember "dr doom" and how he'd pop on here to talk smack about new york san da people, like ross? Well, he realized he wasn't gonna cut it as a san da dude so then he became a muay thai dude, now he's a bare knuckle Burma boxer telling people he's had over 100 bare knuckle matches and trying to sell tapes of some fights...

He's still trying to teach out of that rat hole of a boxing gym, lying to people and trying to steal their money. His Chinese san da coach isn't there anymore and doom has less than 6 months training, so beware before he collects your cash!!

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    2/14/2006 11:29pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought you meant the guy who euthanized people in Oregon, but then I remembered that was "Dr. Death".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 12:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Eagle the Burmese boxing material he is selling is mine . Mark is helping me release the material. I teach Burmese Martial arts .
    I think Mark trains Thai Boxing with the Maisonets

Phil Dunlap
    www.thaing.net

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:00am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought he meant the guy who is habitually confounded by The Fantastic Four.
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

software engineer

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 10:50am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap
    Actually Eagle the Burmese boxing material he is selling is mine . Mark is helping me release the material. I teach Burmese Martial arts .
    I think Mark trains Thai Boxing with the Maisonets

Phil Dunlap
    www.thaing.net
    So you're down with Mark?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 11:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am well aware of what transpired between Mark and Dave Ross from NY San Da. I have actually heard both sides of the story and I think it would have been better for both if they kept it private and off the internet. Much that was stated by others was not relevant to what actually transpired and it is between the 2 of them.

Mark Promotes the Battle of Brooklyn kickboxing event that someone I coach fought in twice and it is an excellant series of events. he is also promoting the Muay Thai portion of
    battle at the boardwalk this weekend. I have a business relationship with Mark and consider him a friend. He designed my logo and t-shirts and is handling the distribution of my videos.

The above post seems to me to be a distortion of the truth and I really do not appreciate it. Mark does not train in or teach Burmese Boxing but he is helping me out with my projects for very little in return.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 12:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Negron is doing business with Dunlap and selling his DVD's... well you say he isn't a Burma boxer, just working for you, he says different.. he tried to get a buddy of mine to sign up for classes. Maybe you should talk to him?

One week he is san da, another he is muay thai, he seems to try and sell whatever he thinks can make him a buck....

Was your fighter the tall French guy who broke his rib and Mark had him fight again? I don't call that a safe event....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 12:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eagle no my fighter was not a french guy. It was actually a kid I don't like to train guys for fights with all the gear the way they have it in the city. Sorry maybe it's because I fought in Burma but Mark's events allways seemed safe to me and he treats the fighters well.

As to Mark teaching where does he teach?
    Phone # or address?
    Do you have any PROOF he is claiming to teach burmese boxing?
    If he is signing people up he must give them something he is a graphic designer after all.

Mark is not a Burmese Boxer has never trained in it and is not qualified to teach it. That said I do not for a minute belive he is making those claims as I trust him , I am not David and I really do not think Mark would want a problem with me.
    Last edited by dunlap; 2/15/2006 1:02pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 12:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My buddy is new to martial arts, and I aint in NYC no more, but he found the so called fighters alliance, which is on Negron's web page, here www.marknegron.com/mn/sandafighteralliance.asp he called up and Negron told him there aint no san da no more just bare knuckle and offered to sell him some tapes of it. you can look your self. i also wonder why negron has ross's fighters on his web page when they no way with negron at all

Genius

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this thread is just a clever advert. Ok, maybe not so clever.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast