223881 Bullies, 3512 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1563
Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 10:31am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    I think this is the basis for why the instructors either go all out or not at all when against students. It pre-establishes an excuse for lack of performance on their part.

TKD
    So true. I was warned during a "sparring" session by an instructor that if I went "full out 100% that he would do the same and return the favor". So, I pulled my punches and during the melee I dropped my right hand slightly and got caught 100% full on with a left hook. No pulling of punch and a critique on how I needed to work on my guard.

It's funny how quickly our sparring session ended following that hit. Apparently, I wasn't allowed to return the favor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 10:36am

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It appears that FSD has sucked the life and cash out of people because it takes place in a Vaccum.

Question: Why cant I learn other styles while taking FSD?
    Answer: Cause the Clan doesnt get your money

Question: Why would Sijo crap on people for going to other
    peoples seminars?
    Answer: Cause the Clan wont get your money

Question: Gee I just joined your club but your not going to teach me 'details' unless I join the BBC?
    Answer: Yes... we want more money from you

Question: Why am I led to believe that I need to go to a weapon seminar that the sifus put on by watching a purchased Kali Video and just want to demonstrate what they ripped off.
    Answer: We need money to finance a low budget straight to video Movie project and we need your money.

Question: If i want in on secerts why do I need to show up forthe Crazy Tuesday
    Midmight workouts?
    Answer: Because you are mentally tired and suseptable to more of our crazy BS,Heck we can probably reprogram any doubts about or system out of you in your tired state....Oh and we can get you to give us even more money in the long run.

Question: Will breaking arrows on my throat really change my life?
    Answer: actaully anyone can break an arrow on their throat because of the pressure (PSI) against the blunt practise arrow which we use. When we say arrow everyone naturally assumes its the sharp type used for hunting. It may not change your life but thanks to your money it changes ours :)

Question: Is the dog poop neccesary?
    Answer: Well part of the break you down process where we get you to do anything we say is an old trick from the army. If we break your ego..we own you dumb fucks :) first we own the mind..then the wallet.

There are 'stories' cirrculating about the club using peoples credit card numbers without their consent from way back when, wonder if there is any truth to this? can someone confirm this? cause if that actually happened that **** is plain wrong.

Slug

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 10:51am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus
    So true. I was warned during a "sparring" session by an instructor that if I went "full out 100% that he would do the same and return the favor". So, I pulled my punches and during the melee I dropped my right hand slightly and got caught 100% full on with a left hook. No pulling of punch and a critique on how I needed to work on my guard.

It's funny how quickly our sparring session ended following that hit. Apparently, I wasn't allowed to return the favor.
    Followed up with the ubiquitous, "If I really wanted to hit you I could have hit you much harder!" I love **** like that. :XXbirdman

Thank you SokeJP, can I have another! You could be within an inch of laying a brutal beating down on SokeJP only to have one of the following things happen:

1.) Soke decides that instead of continuing the sparring session, you will now work on a technique he just saw.
    2.) Class runs out of time.
    3.) Soke chastises you for 'using too much power' after all true FSD comes from within without strength.

I love how people like this justify failure via the 'That's not FSD' excuse/cope out.

TKD:karated:

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 11:52am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus

Hi, Corvus good to have you back. I have a wee question - is this one of those moments that made you step back and say to yourself "hang about......"? I'm not sure if you are out yet or have sufficient distance from them in your own mind to post the incident that made you see the forest and the trees at FSD. If not, please knock about a few tales of FSD wierdness that aren't specific to your presence. Or hell just PM away.

Slug- rumors of credit card fraud at FSD? at the club? Yikes. I'm assuming you know some members at my new favorite martial cult- I take it more and more ppl at FSD are becoming aware of this- perhaps I'm assuming too much but it seems to me those kind of rumors would pass between doubting members, and perhaps a few more of them have since Stringfellow's article.

Oh, and JP needs to meet this guy:qtank:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 12:03pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack

Slug- rumors of credit card fraud at FSD? at the club? Yikes. I'm assuming you know some members at my new favorite martial cult- I take it more and more ppl at FSD are becoming aware of this- perhaps I'm assuming too much but it seems to me those kind of rumors would pass between doubting members, and perhaps a few more of them have since Stringfellow's article.

Oh, and JP needs to meet this guy:qtank:
    I heard something about this from a person that was in the club back in 1993 pre FSD when it was known as Modern Wing Chun, This person that came to Cali had tons of horror stories about the lovely family. Appearently the have been screwing people for years. All I have is the recollection of the ex patenaude black belt that I spent 2 days with at a seminar. Boy was he pissed about the family!

He seemed like a real nice guy I find it hard for him to make **** up considering that others have chimed in about the 'wonderful' family.

I dont think he was jealous of any success as much as the FSD would like to use this excuse...but more of like how his wallet was anal rapped and how the family turned on him after he spent 10 years being loyal to them.

Sounds like my ex wife :)

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 12:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug
    I heard something about this from a person that was in the club back in 1993 pre FSD when it was known as Modern Wing Chun, This person that came to Cali had tons of horror stories about the lovely family. Appearently the have been screwing people for years. All I have is the recollection of the ex patenaude black belt that I spent 2 days with at a seminar. Boy was he pissed about the family!

He seemed like a real nice guy I find it hard for him to make **** up considering that others have chimed in about the 'wonderful' family.

I dont think he was jealous of any success as much as the FSD would like to use this excuse...but more of like how his wallet was anal rapped and how the family turned on him after he spent 10 years being loyal to them.

Sounds like my ex wife :)
    Loyalty. It should be a cuss word it has been so misused. I had the same problem with loyalty. I ended up in the hospital with pnuemonia and a severe astham attack. My father actually made me start seeing the light but, loyalty got in the way.

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 12:20pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug
    FSD- pissing people off since before 1993

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    FSD- pissing people off since before 1993
    I thought the slogan was:

"Our Kung Fu's so good our **** Don't Stink!"

TKD:chewy:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 1:08pm

Style: MA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=.Slug- rumors of credit card fraud at FSD? at the club? Yikes. I'm assuming you know some members at my new favorite martial cult- I take it more and more ppl at FSD are becoming aware of this- perhaps I'm assuming too much but it seems to me those kind of rumors would pass between doubting members, and perhaps a few more of them have since Stringfellow's article.

I remember that Sijo was going to make a special visit to each school back in the late 90's and that his holiness sJP was going to fill us with new and profound knowledge. So at the school I was attending we all waited after class for holiness to make his grand entrance, he did but "late as usual", accompanied by Linda and his side kicks. They began to tell us about this wonderful "powerbar" and other fine products that we all had to sign up for which would help sijo rise to the top of this organization. This was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard a bunch of us just got up and left to their disdain and abuse for several weeks after. The products were from a company or scheme called "Melaleuca".

Rumour has it that he now feeds his dogs the powerbars and one way or the other it will cost his students either by eating **** or sniff it!

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 1:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

STOP THE INSANITY PEOPLE!

I swear everytime I think we've scrapped the bottom of the Fang Shen Do shoe we find more dog ****! How is it that this man can be ankle deep in his own crap and people don't go running from him like immigrant workers fleeing INS!?!

Truly this has to be worth a newspaper story in the Ottawa area?!? Even a university paper would be all over this, 'Martial Cult'.

TKD