223756 Bullies, 3762 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1563
Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 3:54pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about Gilbert Gottfried instead?

"Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 3:56pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love that man.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:13pm

Style: MT. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even though I spelled his name wrong, you cannot deny that he would be perfect for the role of SEEJOE. I believe he has the perfect amount of MA experience to pull it off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:34pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WOW

Well....
    All Ive got to say is that I am totally blown away...Stringfellow..that took courage...all I have to say about the issues re FSD or Patenaude Kung Fu......is KARMA...years and years of bad karma........there are literally hundreds of "little boys and girls" whom have had bad experiences with this group..you all have no idea how many lives have been affected and money lost forever....I mean..it`s a trip that was bound to end someday....
    The sad thing is that there are many lost souls..whom have had this group totally affect thier lives in ways that you have no idea.....
    KARMA..thats what it is all about....its been a long time coming too...a long time.
    Kudos....some of you may find this funny but I am willing to bet there are many whom have read this board...and posts and are very AFRAID to write anything for fear of retribution....threats are threats no matter how idle they may be.
    I know people whom have actually had nightmares over this topic etc....do not let it die..it needs light...it appears as though Ottawa has had enough..
    Nuff said....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:39pm

Style: MT. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Macte. Tell us more. What is your affiliation with FSD?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:49pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry I think this guy would do a better job of SeeJoe!

After all SokeJP would be upset if we didn't have a truly gifted actor playing the part.

TKD:karated:

Fang Shen Do sponsored by :ky: and SokeJP's HomePage

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

None..

None at all..I know many of the students though...years and years of all of this mess...some refuse to even talk about it at all....
    I know several whom went to other teachers around the world...Gracies, Inosanto and Vunak, Thailand as well.....it woke them up big time....one has had to go to counselling over it..all of the money and.... fear over retribution for opening up his own Wing Chun school...if any of them knew about this board they would fall over...Peace.

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:51pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macte
    Well....
    All Ive got to say is that I am totally blown away...Stringfellow..that took courage...all I have to say about the issues re FSD or Patenaude Kung Fu......is KARMA...years and years of bad karma........there are literally hundreds of "little boys and girls" whom have had bad experiences with this group..you all have no idea how many lives have been affected and money lost forever....I mean..it`s a trip that was bound to end someday....
    The sad thing is that there are many lost souls..whom have had this group totally affect thier lives in ways that you have no idea.....
    KARMA..thats what it is all about....its been a long time coming too...a long time.
    Kudos....some of you may find this funny but I am willing to bet there are many whom have read this board...and posts and are very AFRAID to write anything for fear of retribution....threats are threats no matter how idle they may be.
    I know people whom have actually had nightmares over this topic etc....do not let it die..it needs light...it appears as though Ottawa has had enough..
    Nuff said....
    Awesome first post. But I must disagree with one thing "Nuff said." If this is to continue, we need more people providing their experiences with FSD.

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:54pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macte
    None at all..I know many of the students though...years and years of all of this mess...some refuse to even talk about it at all....
    I know several whom went to other teachers around the world...Gracies, Inosanto and Vunak, Thailand as well.....it woke them up big time....one has had to go to counselling over it..all of the money and.... fear over retribution for opening up his own Wing Chun school...if any of them knew about this board they would fall over...Peace.

Show it to them. We would welcome their FSD experiences. When good men do nothing, and all that jazz.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 4:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I will....

I have already been trying to ....this is crazy..They are all over Ottawa and the world...I cannot believe it....
    I am in shock this has finally come out in the open...its been 20 years in the making..
    Peace.