Interesting discussion on another board about FSD

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:34pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow beast
    Man you shitheads are still talking about me?

i see one of you even have a quote from me in your sig! i am flattered.

I could sit here and share a bunch of details about fsd, how my last few days were, ect ect.

but you guys dont need to know, keep thinking in your head that fsd is **** and do your BJJ, while i do a real martial art bitches.

now bow down fuckbags!

*slames door behind him*
    **** you're harder to get rid of than those people who sell Bibles door to door. Too bad you weren't closer, I enjoy playing with body builder's. The joy of a head and arm from my half guard would definately be fun. Plus without a ref (maybe we could ask Stringfellow or Green Hornet to ref) I might forget to let go till you're in happy sleepy town!

No listen, you've lied, you've misled and, you've claimed one thing and then demonstrated another. At these have the courage of your resolve to walk away like you said you were. Go on, there's the door. You can use it.

old101, the reason for bringing that up was to show how subtlety the Fang Shen Don't people have slipped themselves into positions that would appear to lend credibility to sJP and company. Although I do find Wing Chun to be a bit silly I think FSD has its head burried so far up it's own ass that WC is safe, for now.

TKD:karated:

More fun than a poo sniffing, wood cutting, arrow breaking weekend at Sokemon's!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure did quote you in my sig. It fits, you lie and deny but every time you slip you let a little info out. This is what ruined TMA in my opnion. Instead of training to be better, people like you, lied to be better.

Now it is starting to bite, people like you, in the ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:46pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shadow Beat Off,

Didn't you say you were outta shape gained like 70 pounds and gave up on MA?

Are you in fact not Brian (Pauquett, Packut???) trying to squeeze some info from the posters? or one of his flunkies?

Come down to Cali (los Angles) and visit a school with someone that actually spent time with Bruce Lee (Inosanto, Poteet, Daniel Lee, Bustillio etc) or a Gracie. FSD seems to be for people that throw a few chung chois and 'feel' empowered. Straight blasting may have been a big deal 20 years ago but you better know WTF to do when you cant pull it off.

Crap, you can even visit Tim Tacketts wednesday night group for free with Tim Bob Bremer and Jim Sewell all at the same place.

Acting tough and intimidation will only work pending that person is scared anyway, you dont need fang shen do secret #3 for that.

Or is everyone up there too busy circle jerking about how formidable FSD is and that nothing else matters?

Do yourself a favor... pull your pants up, your embaressing yourself and your 'members' are showing

Slug

Please note: Someone from an Inosanto seminar (back in 93) spoke of a 'close' from Modern Wing Chun/Fang Shen Do told Dan, that the Pateneaudes, actually taught people to pretend to have a heart attack in a fight. When the 'opponent' bent over to express his concern that you may actually be dying, you then sucker punched him!. Dan appeared like he was trying to comprehend if he was seriuos and not joking, and simply commented ..."Oh Really?..interesting...heart attack huhn?"

I hear this is on one of the tapes? can someone confrim? better yet post a clip? :)

Now why didnt they think of that in UFC? :) What next ? bite his lip/tongue when he trys to give you mouth to mouth?
    Last edited by Slug; 4/19/2006 3:11pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:47pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sokemon is funny.

All I keeep hearing now is;

gotta fool em all
    gotta fool em all

soke'mon.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 3:01pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug
    Please note: someone from an Inosanto seminar spoke of a 'close' from a Fang Shen Do where they taught people to have a fake heart attack and when the 'opponent' bent over to see if you were okay...you sucker punched him. Now why didnt they think of that in UFC? :) What next ? bite his lip when he trys to give you mouth to mouth?
    Holy crap is that funny!

Hey Kip, I take what I said back. YOu can come an enlighten us with these tidbits of wisdom anytime you want :ninja2:

Actually I think Phil Baroni tried this in his fight against Evan Tanner. Except instead of Evan stopping to check on him and falling for it, BJM got the punch.

TKD

Fang Shen Do; a black eye on the gold sash of the ghey community!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 3:08pm

Style: MT. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus! I totally forgot about the "Heart Attack Close". They actually do teach it. I remember the first day I saw it, me and a couple other students were looking at each other, wondering if this was a joke or not. Funiest thing I have ever seen.

The only thing deadlier, is faking the heart attack, and then when your opponent drops his guard, slam him in the face with a bucket of dog ****!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 3:12pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPantsless
    Jesus! I totally forgot about the "Heart Attack Close". They actually do teach it. I remember the first day I saw it, me and a couple other students were looking at each other, wondering if this was a joke or not. Funiest thing I have ever seen.

The only thing deadlier, is faking the heart attack, and then when your opponent drops his guard, slam him in the face with a bucket of dog ****!

So it is TRUE???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha....cough...cough ...accck (heart attack)

Slug :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 3:15pm

Style: BJJ Gi and noGi,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah I remember it too... I always wondered if I was the only one who found that turning your back at your opponent was a little dangerous in a street fight, plus you would have to knock someone who would be ready to come and help you instead of fighting you. Way to not look like an agressor...

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 3:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey,

Gerry Mansfield=shadow beast=Brian (Pauquett, Packut???)

Look here since he asked:

you like having a quote from me in your sig huh you little bitch.

yeah, you can post this up just like greenhornet did, cause your all the same at this site, a bunch of lemmings who follow each other, one guy says BJJ rox! then the rest go omfg bjj rox! then you all worship BJJ.

but it doesnt work that way with fsd, nope, not at all, but you wouldnt understand now wouldnt you, little fellow.
    I don't post PMs but, since you made the request, this is the first cause you are a dick. Well with the extra 70lbs you probably ate a few dicks.