Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2006 11:53pm

Style: Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu2jack
    I don't disown my entire family just because my cousins are fucking in-bred retards.
    Yeah, but if that analogy were true, then you would be an in-bred retard, too, because that pertains to the whole ATA "family", not just a select few. The ATA is a franchise, a way to make money, that just happens to be selling bullshit martial art sto a bunch of goofasses with karate kid complexes.

Saying that there are some good ATA schools is like saying that there are some healthy menu items at McDonald's. The few good items don't make up for the majority of the items, processed and engineered sludge made to pass as something other than what it really is.

You're still exaggerating about requirements, stretching things to the point of unbelievability, as does most every other ATA dork that has had to defend himself repeatedly. Truth be told, some schools are better than others, but never ever up to GOOD standards. MAYBE You're good for ATA standards, but that doesn't mean that makes You any good to the rest of the World's standards.

By supporting the ATA, You're supporting bullshit martial arts, whether Your school is bullshit or not.

You have a choice...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 5:11am

Style: AMAI TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Out of curosity, why did JKing even bother to start this thread?

It is evident practically every one jumped on to attack me and the ATA without keeping an open mind or willing to honestly discuss the issues with the ATA. It is like bashing the ATA is the cool thing to do.

I am sorry you guys feel that I am lieing/exaggerate or that you think I am taking it personally and need to defend the ATA. I feel no such thing. JKing wanted to ask about my ATA training and he did it in a respectful manner. I was willing to answer questions and I would prefer that if you guys were going to bash the ATA that you had the correct information.

In any case, I am leaving for out of state for the weekend. If any one has any questions with the purpose of actually learning something, PM me. I am happy to answer the questions.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 5:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Hey, I'm near Dowagiac Micigain (northern Indiana). If you want to get together for some friendly sparing I'm always down. We can roll at my house, or you can come by the club. Just PM me if you want to hang out.
    Worst pickup line. ever. :)

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 11:45pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Worst pickup line. ever. :)

hey it got me my wife.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456