Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    5/01/2003 8:58am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must confess, I once had the creeping suspicion that omega WAS Chuck Lidell.

"I'm devastating, looking for some refreshment!"

Courtesy of flubtitles.com
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2003 2:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know I've seen chuck fight only once but I've seen Randy fight alot. I'm gonna have to go with chuck though.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/01/2003 4:20pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuck's too busy to be dealing with online crap like this. I get lull periods where I work so no problem.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    5/01/2003 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have ANYONE to talk MAs with, and I REALLY REALLY like to do so. Plus, I'm student who doesn't have to work, and does well qith little effort. I have "too much time on my hands." *Blaring Eighties Riffs*

"I'm devastating, looking for some refreshment!"

Courtesy of flubtitles.com
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    5/08/2003 10:31am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega do you think we are going to like you better because you "claim" to know Chuck Lidell? I mean come on no one here really gives a **** if you know the same people as him.

I bet if I asked him about you, he'd say ya some psycho started trying to talk to me when I was in the bathroom once at this gym and started claiming I was his friend.

Its pretty funny to see how many freaking names someone will drop to try and get recognition on a board. Also you said you would whoop Mike Tyson's ass? Lol my fucking ass you would, your some ***** journalist who thinks he knows what he's doing and probably has no idea what its like to get hit by Mike Tyson who would shatter your jaw in the first 45 seconds of a round.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2003 5:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i personally think Randy is going to shine and win

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    5/16/2003 9:29am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel.... looks like you and I are in almost EXACTLY the same boat.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    5/16/2003 9:32pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Randy's a tough, strong motherf*@#$. He's used to taking down 250lb guys, so that might be his edge when trying to take down Chuck.

It's going to be an awesome MMA Style vs. MMA Style fight. Ground N Pound vs. Stand and Bang.

Even though, I'm very disappointed that Tito didn't step up against Chuck. Lost a lot of respect for him because of that. If it was just another LHW coming at him for the belt, I could understand him considering contract issues delaying the fight. But Chuck has been #2 for a long time now, and it's hard to not assume that it's a case of ducking when he doesn't get a clean shot at the belt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2003 6:11am

Style: TKD, soon BJJ JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he got rapped

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2003 1:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got an anytime/anywhere push-ups bet on this one with one of my friends from work. He does the Team Quest site (Couture's team) and he firmly believes that Randy can beat Chuck. I know Randy is a talented and powerful fighter, but I just think Chuck has so refined his game and his conditioning that it will be a hard battle for Randy to survive. I don't see it going the distance. When you see how easily Chuck can stand up master grapplers and force them to bang it out with him (at which they always lose). Chuck's leg kicks are devastating, he just takes them away from his opponent. Randy will have a tough time shooting on Chuck if the Iceman lands a few of those babies. And don't EVEN bring up Jeremy Horn (Chuck's only loss) because that was so long ago as to be irrelevant. Both fighters are much more mature in their abilities now.

I will enjoy making my buddy Justin drop and give me 10 in the most embarassing place possible!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12