218358 Bullies, 8132 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: JFS - Give it up you were busted lying.

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please shut the Hell up already JFS, nobody cares about you challenging me once again.

2 100.00%
  • No, deny, deny, deny, till your grave.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 3:00am

Style: Lazy Spectator

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have personal experience with MA liars: I used to be in a Shaolin Do school. I felt that I could have confronted them on the "history" of the art, the origin of the techniques, or even why the "grandmaster" only took 19 years to learn all of the material while his most senior student has been with him for nearly 40 years and is still getting "secrets" revealed to him. Do the lies affect me? No. Did the zealots manage to convert me to their way of belief? No. I felt it was more productive for me to just sever my ties and move on with my life. I suggest the same to other people who can't let go of their hang-ups.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 3:03am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sford
    I have personal experience with MA liars: I used to be in a Shaolin Do school. I felt that I could have confronted them on the "history" of the art, the origin of the techniques, or even why the "grandmaster" only took 19 years to learn all of the material while his most senior student has been with him for nearly 40 years and is still getting "secrets" revealed to him. Do the lies affect me? No. Did the zealots manage to convert me to their way of belief? No. I felt it was more productive for me to just sever my ties and move on with my life. I suggest the same to other people who can't let go of their hang-ups.
    Thanks Buddy.

Become a supporting member!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/11/2006 3:03am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread closed, poll moved to original jfs thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12