Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One too many anal probings for this guy.

(((TROLL)))
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that he threw up his lungs and liver afterward was a bonus.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:24pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    what the **** is a douce? did you mean douche ya douche.
    SHAT UP ya douce...er deuce...er douche...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm ...

The "Martin Fox" article reads to me like an imitation of a smalltown newspaper article, tweaked to read as being written by a skeptic but actually designed to "confirm" certain details of the GSD agenda (Salubury's disappearance, etc.) Can't find any reference to the Marquette Weekly newspaper or to Martin Fox via Google, nor to any of the people listed as instructors on the GSD site as being residents of Michigan.

Also, the pictures on the GSD site look like they have been cut and pasted from actual self defense classes and then captioned to read as wackjob new-age stuff -

http://cosmicfighting.741.com/photonicunion.jpg

For example, the picture above looks to me like a male instructor teaching one female student to apply a standard elbow/wrist restraint hold on another female student, but it's captioned as "Jen and Maxine unite to form a Photonic union and sends a shock to Jason's arms".

http://cosmicfighting.741.com/pulsoryblast.jpg

A "pulsory blast to the chin vortex", or simply a novice practicing a palm-heel strike to the chin?

This is obviously a joke or hoax, the only real questions are "who is the hoax aimed at?" and "how sophisticated is the hoaxer?"
    Last edited by DdlR; 2/10/2006 6:38pm at .

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:26pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the most disturbing things I read in that article is that he actually has 40 students. That's $20,000/month.

Having seen the success of GCD I will now tell you my story so that you may all learn the true way as I have.

Many years ago I was kidnapped by a group of enlightened sewer mutants. Down into the darkest depths of the sewers I was dragged. Brought before they're hideously grotesque but wise leader I was offered a choice; be returned to the surface or be told the true reason why I had been brought there. Since they had caused me no physical harm I chose to learn the reason for my kidnapping. Their great leader told me that I had been chosen because I possessed the greatest capacity to learn what they had to offer.

They had chosen me to be their ambassador to the people of the surface world. The gift I would bring the world would be the ultimate fighting art of SewerKrapFu. For many years I trained with them in the darkness, only once was I ever subjected to any pain and that was through a penial probe (anal probes are so yesterday). After my time was finished I had developed incredible martial arts skills, skills that were light years ahead of kicking, punching or grappling. Now with a mere thought I could cause a man to **** himself, or shut down his kidneys completely for a slow agonizing death. But this was not the way of SewerKrapFu. The ultimate goal is to teach the rest of humanity how to control their Seweratic Energy, in doing so we will make the Earth a cleaner place with a healthier environment for all to live in.

If you want to learn these great skills and how to control your own Seweratic Energy, I can provide you with a Video Tape box set for only $999.99.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:28pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SeniorStudentGr..
    Where is the nearest instructor/school to Troy/Detroit, MI. If there are sunday classes or someone is willing to meet with me on a sunday at this school I will be there on April 2nd. I will come with an open mind and see for myself. Can you help to set this meeting up?

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spent an hour with a monkey once.
    He taught me the art of Hu-Flung-Pu.
    Give me the monies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:29pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    Many years ago I was kidnapped by a group of enlightened sewer mutants. Down into the darkest depths of the sewers I was dragged. Brought before they're hideously grotesque but wise leader I was offered a choice
    Are you a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle??
    That would be cool...which one are you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:32pm

Style: Grand Celestal Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hwang you are a silly child, in your profile it says you were born 1990, which tells me you know nothing of life and therefore your opinion is worthless. You were the one that invided me to come here but now you are just showing off to the "big boys" on this forum, acting all tough. Pathetic little worm.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 6:43pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seriously man, will you respond to my request. i'd really like a meeting.
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast