Sponsored Links Spacer Image

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:27pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guess what. I'm going to be in Troy, MI the weekend of April 1st for a KSW tournament. That's just outside of detroit. I'd be happy to sit in on a class, and even spar with any member of your group. I consider myself a very open minded person. If any of the claims made on that website (such as the immovable arm trick) can be demonstrated for me, and I can be easily beaten as this site claims I'll come to the defense of your art.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorStudentGr
    You poor deluded little fools make me laugh, you really think training with earthlings is the ultimate martial art. Ha, you know nothing. What you train in is so far below our level that I cannot help laughing at your poor attempts to become "good" fighters. You will never learn.
    Did you sign up with him because he told you he had trained in martial arts on this different planet?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:35pm

Style: Mizong Quan, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven
    ...I was trying to talk to you peacefully, trying to understand the reasons behind someone joining this "cult" but this Made me realise i'm wasting my time, you are really very stupid and I hope you get mugged so you can see that the fucking photonic ultra ray telekinetic cosmic power is bullshit created to take money away from people like you.

The world is a tough and unfair place, I understand that people need something in wich to believe, but the moment you start talking like your king of truth and looking down on other people EVEN THOUGH your ****** ass refuses any kind of demonstration I loose all respect for you and your deluded friends.

You are even worse then those chi blast shooting dudes, the yellow bamboo or whatever, at least they have the balls to demonstrate what they claim.
    LS, you definitely approached this respectfully and by taking the high road. However, it seems that the Visitors have failed in their attempt to promote the growth of the "Photonic" since their representative only breeds discord and hate. Looks like we are screwed in... 2000+ years anyways. Oh wells, we will have left this place a husk by then anyways. =D

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So...which member of Star Trek practices this art? Or was it only taught to Jedi? Does this combat style use the d20 system?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:59pm

Style: Boxing, Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he cannot be serious

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 3:05pm

Style: Grand Celestal Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Did you sign up with him because he told you he had trained in martial arts on this different planet?
    It is rather difficult to explain. I like to look at it as destiny. Like I mentioned before, I too laughed at the idea that Photonic Energy could be harvested into a fighting art by mere humans. But something drew my towards Ambassador Salusbury, I believe it was the energy of the universe...I am destined to spread the message and fulfill the mission handed to Master Salusbury by the Visitors.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 3:08pm

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How will you be spreading the message -- you know -- apart from posting on internet forums?

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 3:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings, it was brought to our attention that there have been discussions about our great school by people who do earthling martial arts on this site. After being taunted to join this website on the message board on our site, Master Salusbury decided to summon me to this board to clear things up.

My name is Gregor and I am a senior student at Master Salusbury school. Before he took me in for the small fee of 500 dollars per month I was like you. I practised Ka-ra-te and several other martial arts which were tought to me by earthlings. When I first heard about Grand Celestial Do I made fun of it just like you. But that was before I met the wonderful man known on earth under the name Ambassador George Salusbury.

He took me in and taught me.

You guys do not realise what you are mocking. The energy harvested at Grand Celestial Do is called Photonic Energy. It is a totally different type of energy than "chi" or "ki" found in Earth-based martial art systems. "Chi" does exist, but it is a very primitive form of energy and very low on the evolutionary scale. In fact, the Visitors scoffed at the use of "chi," because of how weak it is compared to Photonic Energy.

For personal testing purposes, Master Salusbury has entered three local martial art tournaments and won. He entered the Michigan State Karate Tournament in April 28, 1989 in the full contact sparring division and won first place in his weight class. He basically put on a karate uniform and said I was a black belt, so he would be accepted. Winning the tournament was very simple for him. In October 9, 1991, he entered the West Detroit Open Kickboxing Federation Championships. Once again, he took first place in his weight class with a first round knockout in the finals. In May 18, 1996, he entered the Michigan Fightsport Challenge (an amateur mixed martial arts competition). He was the oldest competitor there. He defeated his opponent in 32.8 seconds. What technique he used or how he did it, does not matter. Grand Celestial Do does not focus on punches or techniques. It is how the Photonic energy is being used and manipulated that matters.

I or any other advanced students can enter any professional martial art tournament, mixed martial arts cage match, wrestling matches, ect., and can easily win. It would be completely frivolous. Once we can fully channel the energy and have the strength of a bulldozer, they know they can defeat anyone. Why even try it? We are taught not to use Grand Celestial Do for fame, money, or personal gain. Actually, I don't really have to teach them. Once we are invigorated with the energy of the universe, we are totally content and at peace with themselves. They know what their mission on this earth is.

And what mission is that? The mission was given to Ambassador Salusbury by the Visitors upon returning to Earth to teach those who are worthy, the revolutionary fighting secrets of Grand Celestial Do. There is too much evil on this earth. The purpose of spreading this art is so that good will overcome evil. Many years from now you will know why this must be done. When we think evil thoughts or do evil deeds, we manifest negative energy. This is called Honite Energy. Once Honite Energy is released into the atmosphere, it all collects at a certain spot at the edge of the universe. The tremendous gathering of Honite Energy is known as the Dark Mass. All the negative energy coming from all the evil thoughts and actions from the planetary systems in the universe feeds the Dark Mass. The Visitors calculated that the Dark Mass will grow to maximum size and develop awareness. The Dark Mass will come forth and envelope all the planetary systems. To fight this, all the intelligent civilizations in the universe will have to ban together and produce positive Photonic Energy to dismantle the Dark Mass. Most of the civilizations on other planets are similar to that of Earth. They have constant wars and violence. At the beginning of the Turbulent Solstice, when the Dark Mass will develop awareness, all individuals in these planets must stop fighting and unit in love and peace knowing there is a greater enemy to fight. On Earth, this is what we must do when that time happens. All the petty skirmishes and wars involving land, religion, money, and power will have to end. All people of the earth must align along with the civilizations of other planets to form a large collective union to produce positive Photonic Energy to destroy the Dark Mass. This is not science fiction. It is not fantasy. This is truth. On May 12, 4025 A.D., it will be proven.

And also, I do not appreciate the status "dirty n00b" which you have given me. I find it offensive.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 3:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is rather difficult to explain. I like to look at it as destiny. Like I mentioned before, I too laughed at the idea that Photonic Energy could be harvested into a fighting art by mere humans. But something drew my towards Ambassador Salusbury, I believe it was the energy of the universe...I am destined to spread the message and fulfill the mission handed to Master Salusbury by the Visitors.
    Why is it that you lied about your master's accomplishments at these tournaments? If it was something he told you then you need to ask him why he lied to you.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 3:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your master says that himself and his students cant use this art for money right? then what the hell is he doing? why is he charging so much and making money off you when he tells you this is wrong.
    There are a couple of options here, if your art really is real, i would want to learn it, who wouldnt. But i dont want to have to travell unless i know it will benifit me, so could you please show some of your tech on a willing sparring partner at least. Or set up a match with someone, i know that this will harness negitive energy or what ever but if you prove it to this many people im sure that your income i mean positive energy will come back ten forld.
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast