Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 12:12pm

Style: Grand Celestal Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You poor deluded little fools make me laugh, you really think training with earthlings is the ultimate martial art. Ha, you know nothing. What you train in is so far below our level that I cannot help laughing at your poor attempts to become "good" fighters. You will never learn.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 12:14pm

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorStudentGr
    You poor deluded little fools make me laugh, you really think training with earthlings is the ultimate martial art. Ha, you know nothing. What you train in is so far below our level that I cannot help laughing at your poor attempts to become "good" fighters. You will never learn.
    You know, fun's fun, but that really hurt. Grand Celestial Do might be the best martial art in the known universe, but that doesn't stop you from being a bunch of braggers.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugeisha
    I can't believe you guys are even replying to this.

Grand Celestial Do by mindbar.
    True, but it is just so hard to resist. Anyway, spoke to my contact in Detroit. He has never even heard of these people and the claims to all those titles are, as we already know full of ****. Granted my contact has only been on the martial art scene in Michigan for the past 33 years. So it is possible he missed GSD arrival on the scene after the aliens ass probed the founder.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 12:38pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IMO there is an easy solution to this, perhaps a test is in order, like the BJJ vs. Yellow Bamboo. No one would be hurt and if they could really project "photonic energy"(yeah right) it would be witnessed by everyone via video.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 12:57pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SeniorStudentGr: I like you.

On a side note, where can I get the stuff you're smoking? I don't partake myself, but I have some friends that would pay top dollar.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    IMO there is an easy solution to this, perhaps a test is in order, like the BJJ vs. Yellow Bamboo. No one would be hurt and if they could really project "photonic energy"(yeah right) it would be witnessed by everyone via video.
    While that would work, the "good" people at GCD are in a Catch-22. Their art is so powerfull that it can defeat any earthling martial art. However to use those techniques on a "savage MMA fight" would release negative energy into the universe that will eventually destroy the universe in 4126 or whatever date he gave. If you can't prove your training with people outside your group then your training bullshido.

If that art causes you to enter into a paranoid group mentality which requires absolute obedience and an insane amount of $$$ per month, then you belong to a cult

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me set him on fire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:18pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...I was trying to talk to you peacefully, trying to understand the reasons behind someone joining this "cult" but this
    Made me realise i'm wasting my time, you are really very stupid and I hope you get mugged so you can see that the fucking photonic ultra ray telekinetic cosmic power is bullshit created to take money away from people like you.

The world is a tough and unfair place, I understand that people need something in wich to believe, but the moment you start talking like your king of truth and looking down on other people EVEN THOUGH your ****** ass refuses any kind of demonstration I loose all respect for you and your deluded friends.

You are even worse then those chi blast shooting dudes, the yellow bamboo or whatever, at least they have the balls to demonstrate what they claim.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorStudentGr
    And you sir are a very sick little man. You are full of **** as is your master. He did not win any championships or "Full contact" kickboxing. BTW...FYI, the Michigan State Karate Championships is a sport karate tournament, the only full contact would be point sparring. I trully hope that you are just some troll, because I would rather go through life thinking I just been suckered by a troll than to think that there are people like you on earth breeding. :thebirdma
    Last edited by Miguksaram; 2/10/2006 2:27pm at .
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2006 2:26pm

Style: TKD; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best thread I've ever seen
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast