Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 12:54pm

Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=AikiZenDragon]don't start with me... as many have said here before it is not about your 'style', but what you can do... i don't have to prove aikido works... the girls did it for me... read this... be sure to read the whole thing... enjoy! :adios:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30771 :5yeah:

Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
    Bruce Lee

Just thought i would repost this as most of you just troll and don't really read the posts... the style you train in is less important than the manner in which you train... if you train crappy then you fight crappy... most aikidoka and many other arts train crappy... doesn't mean the art is crappy, just the guy training is... :5bullwhip

But i gotta say this GCD **** is crappier than most... no crappier than all... bullshido flag is thrown unless srstudent decides to prove me wrong... i am willing to keep an open mind provided you demonstrate or provide proof... until then bullshit!

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 12:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But if you train well in techniques that simply do not work for you, then you will wind up sucking anyway. The only way to do well is to train hard in several martial arts that work for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i understand 'training well' to include the understanding that what you are training in is not bullshit... train all you want in dragonball z do and you still won't win a fight with a kamehameha or chi blast... if you train well in martially effective techniques, then you should not 'wind up sucking'

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was my point in the first place.
    Most people suck at Aikido, and should find something else.
    The fact that they suck at it makes them believe that it is an ineffective system.
    Since these people are in the vast majority, their opinion is accepted by all but those who are actually good at Aikido, or at least hopeless nutriders.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 1:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    most aikidoka do not study aikido to learn to fight, and do not train to become fighters... i do train for effectiveness and fighting skill... i am as you say in the minority... i believe aikido is an effective martial art if trained properly... what the aikibunnies do i don't consider real aikido, but aikido-lite... exercise that kind of looks like aikido...

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rural-ish North Carolina ?

Quote Originally Posted by AikiZenDragon
    most aikidoka do not study aikido to learn to fight, and do not train to become fighters... i do train for effectiveness and fighting skill... i am as you say in the minority... i believe aikido is an effective martial art if trained properly... what the aikibunnies do i don't consider real aikido, but aikido-lite... exercise that kind of looks like aikido...
    Where the **** are you training good Aikido @ in Hendersin NC ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 2:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not the only place i've ever been, just where i live now... and how would you be doing the real hapkido in bum **** kentucky??? move to korea... lol... i began aikido in japan while in the navy, and have trained in several 'styles' some good some not so good in the southeast...

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 2:04pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's impossible to train "correctly" in Aikido without going beyond what Aikido is: an extremely limited version of Japanese Jujitsu. If you're learning how to fight, it's not Aikido as Aikido is a nonviolent pseudo-martial art.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your definition of aikido is incorrect... i bet you'll say we don't strike or choke people out either??? don't believe the crap that some new age fruitloopys spout... it is a complete art in all ranges... what most of the people on this site know as aikido is 'basic' kihon exercises... this is not ALL of aikido... there is more than wrist grabs...

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/17/2006 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not the only place i've ever been, just where i live now... and how would you be doing the real hapkido in bum **** kentucky??? move to korea... lol... i began aikido in japan while in the navy, and have trained in several 'styles' some good some not so good in the southeast...
    Bitch you havent been reading my posts have you .. I dont have teh re@! H@pK1D0 .I have a dedication to training outside of my McDojang with people who want to learn and arent afraid to get hit . I

:violent1:

I like using you as a chew toy ... but to be honest you're getting down right silly when I thought you were making sense a bit ago .

You are eluding to the fact that you train hardcore realistic Aikido NOW and either have access to or give good instruction on the topic ... and I am saying you can't do that in Henderson N.C. I have been through there before and know people in the area .

You can try to wiggle and squirm and throw insults and try to kick up leaves and dirt but we can still see your little bunny ears sticking out .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast